By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - THE PURGE THREAD - Get it out of your system!

RolStoppable said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well, you had one day to post that content, but you let it pass!

In light of these posts I have to correct my original post in this thread.

Miguel, this thread is definitely not the dumbest idea you've made reality. You have done worse with the April Fools this year.

T:

Yall be nsfw haters

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Since I am here

Boobs > Arse

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

RolStoppable said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, if you didn't already have it at the time, that meant that you had to have changed it, so my original post would have been correct.

I have vague memories of sporting an avatar with Kim in the same mission outfit as it shows now, but it's hard to remember what I've had when, because I have changed my avatar often. What I know for sure is that I use a crying Kim only when I post something that goes along with it.

It was this:

But now I'm being told that it was apparently because you didn't become a mod, and not for that, so I apologize for jumping to conclusions.

I honestly don't think I need this

Outside of wanting to poke fun at the altright, I say pretty much whatever I feel like- if I feel it is too harsh, i'll reword what I want to say.

I guess the only use for this thread is if someone wants fo say something to me.

VGPolyglot said:
Aeolus451 said:

I wish this site had a wider range topics people would converse about. It has the atmosphere of a few strongly opposing sport teams being in the same area. Everyone is somewhat mentally ready for disagreements and having to defend it. It's not exactly the sort of place to encourage getting to know eachother. I wish I was good at coming up with topics people liked or would engage in. 

Well, what are your other interests?

Well, I like to read fantasy novels (wheel of time, sword of truth, codex alera) but I might start to dive into sci-fi. I also like anime (don't really care for manga. My other hobbies are watching netflix, swimming, hunting, smoking shisha and conversing with friends. I also like watching horror, fantasy and sci-fi films/shows. I don't watch any regular cable tv, though. I eventually want to get a jet ski and start using it. I always thought they were fun. You?

Flilix said:
Aeolus451 said:

Oh this should be fun especially since I'm sure there's a few people who like to give me a piece of their mind but who knows. People can be unpredictable. I suspect if they were gonna comment about me, it would be in relation to my views with politics. *shrugs I never took politics personally but rather as mental exercise that I thought was fun to think about and sometimes converse about. 

I'd consider myself rather right-leaning, but I'm getting sick of all these extreme right people on this site.

Your posts may not be the worst, but you've recently made way too many posts and you seem to post in almost every political thread. It's really annoying me.

There's alot of bash trump/republican threads of late and hardly any threads or posters defending. It just gets annoying seeing things that you like getting trashed constantly to absurd levels. If there were plenty of people defending the right side of the political spectrum more on this site or less of those threads, I wouldn't bother with it. I don't hang around any political forums, youtube comments sections or look for that sort of shitshow but I watch alot of different news, read articles, watch political related stuff on youtube, check sources on a lot of this so I'm relatively up to date on politics. I try to avoid the toxic hubs for that sort of discussion.

I come here to talk about video games and sometimes anime (but I think that kinda died off here) but when I see threads (created to trash trump and voters with no interest in discussion) about asinine articles or news pieces, I get annoyed and feel compelled to counter/challenge some of the bullshit. Imagine walking down the street and everyday the same person or type of people keeps saying that you're an idiot, racist, sexist, homephobe, etc for voting for this person or having different beliefs (that aren't extreme) that just go against the sjw grain. Eventually, you get tired of it and start challenging their bullshit claims. Of course, it's gonna ruffle feathers and upset the narrative that they're saying. The reason why the sjw idiocy is so prominent now is because it was ignored by the right, some of the left and everyday people.

I'm not saying that some of the users here are SJWs but they're perpetuating the SJW narrative with some of the threads. My goal isn't to keep going after those threads but I have limits in tolerating it so many within a given period. If more threads were created for the purpose of inviting discussion rather than just be today's bash trump circle jerk episode #13 with a preview of insinuate trump supporters as -ists, -isms, -phobes #22. I'd bring a entirely different tone to my posts to those threads. Damn it. I didn't mean to ramble on but it seemed a good idea to explain myself.

Around the Network

Xbox has no games. MS sucks xbots should be ashamed. Go Sony dominant!

RolStoppable said:
This is probably the dumbest idea for a thread that you've made a reality, Miguel. I can't say that I am shocked or even surprised. You've done mindboggling things in the past.

Last year we had this thread about when NX is going to launch and lots of people misunderstood it for a bet, yourself included. Your posts did nothing to calm down the situation or bring it to a reasonable conclusion. Worse, you kept fanning the flames by posting under the false premise that there was a bet. It's because of such situations that your position as a mod is in doubt, because you look more like a guy who starts trouble than one who resolves it. You were siding with gamemaster87 a.k.a. JNK a.k.a. one of the worst trolls this site has ever seen.

You actively engage in Knack 2 trolling with posts like "#vote for the worst" in the Most Wanted threads. The message is that trolling is perfectly fine as long as someone's view aligns with a head mod.

I didn't see your post until I saw miguel zorro's reply to you. You're still bringing that bet that you lost up? This thread was worth it just to see this post.

monocle_layton said:
I honestly don't think I need this

Outside of wanting to poke fun at the altright, I say pretty much whatever I feel like- if I feel it is too harsh, i'll reword what I want to say.

I guess the only use for this thread is if someone wants fo say something to me.

Yeah its weird that you made a new acc to have a "fresh start" but you still post the same type of content.

Aeolus451 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well, what are your other interests?

Well, I like to read fantasy novels (wheel of time, sword of truth, codex alera) but I might start to dive into sci-fi. I also like anime (don't really care for manga. My other hobbies are watching netflix, swimming, hunting, smoking shisha and conversing with friends. I also like watching horror, fantasy and sci-fi films/shows. I don't watch any regular cable tv, though. I eventually want to get a jet ski and start using it. I always thought they were fun. You?

Well, you could make threads discussing those topics, or you could participate in the threads like the anime one. As for me, other than politics and games, my main interest is music I'd say. I like horror too, though I am not the most knowledgeable in it. I also used to be a really big wrestling fan, but I don't watch it as often as I used to.

VGPolyglot said:
Aeolus451 said:

Well, you could make threads discussing those topics, or you could participate in the threads like the anime one. As for me, other than politics and games, my main interest is music I'd say. I like horror too, though I am not the most knowledgeable in it. I also used to be a really big wrestling fan, but I don't watch it as often as I used to.

What kind of music are you into? You mean the pro wrestling stuff?