By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - THE PURGE THREAD - Get it out of your system!

Wright said:
VGPolyglot said:
  I don't know if I should give out names specifically, but if you're reading this, you'll know who you are

Names, we need names.

LOL, you seem to really want names. I'm just worried that I may leave someone out by accident.

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
jason1637 said:

Yeah its weird that you made a new acc to have a "fresh start" but you still post the same type of content.

I started as a troll and purposely tried to piss people off. I really regretted it, and thought a new account and taking one month off VGChartz would be a good idea.

Personally, I think it was for the better. 

One mon the off was a good idea but making a new account is a bit much since everyone knows you're the same person. It's not like the people you pissed will not be pissed at you anymore because you have a new username and profile picture. 

CaptainExplosion said:
The PlayStation 2 only sold so well because it worked as a cheap DVD player, and Kratos is the shitiest main character in any video game ever.

It's also the most pirated console in the history of gaming, no one bothered buying games at full price for that cheap piece of plastic.

Ka-pi96 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

If only everyone had the right opinion but sadly, there are some who do not

More like if everyone else knew how to separate fact from fiction.

Boobs > Arse = fact

Anything else = fiction

True story loll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:
But yeah, if I can be honest in a different way, it's that I've probably become a bit too attached to this community. I don't really have any friends, but ever since around April, I've become much closer to you guys. I do want to thank you guys for making me feel welcomed, and for having someone to talk to and just all around being nice to me. I don't know if I should give out names specifically, but if you're reading this, you'll know who you are

Well if you weren't all the way in far off Canada we could fix that and totally hang out!

Seriously though, you're totally on the list of VGC doods I'd want to meet irl. Right alongside Slade, Bralod & Wright!

I'm glad you realized that you were one of the people I was talking about! And the other 3, too!

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
monocle_layton said:

I started as a troll and purposely tried to piss people off. I really regretted it, and thought a new account and taking one month off VGChartz would be a good idea.

Personally, I think it was for the better. 

One mon the off was a good idea but making a new account is a bit much since everyone knows you're the same person. It's not like the people you pissed will not be pissed at you anymore because you have a new username and profile picture. 

Y'know, that's a good point. I don't have time to worry over who hates me though 

Anyone can hate me if they'd like. My old profile is gone, and I fixed up what I regret. While a new profile may not mean much to others, I felt like doing it for myself.

monocle_layton said:
jason1637 said:

Y'know, that's a good point. I don't have time to worry over who hates me though 

Anyone can hate me if they'd like. My old profile is gone, and I fixed up what I regret. While a new profile may not mean much to others, I felt like doing it for myself.

I'd be too worried about losing my history, posts and points to start a new account!

VGPolyglot said:
monocle_layton said:

I'd be too worried about losing my history, posts and points to start a new account!

I lost a lot of points, but it doesn't bother me.

I come here for the community. I realized being a troll in a place like this isn't necessary. While we do see flame wars, it isn't as toxic as places like IGN/Neogaf/youtube/etc

Points don't do much anyways. Not the end of the world- I'll surpass my old amount sooner or later

VGPolyglot said:
Aeolus451 said:

What kind of music are you into? You mean the pro wrestling stuff?

In terms of music, I mainly listen to video game music, hard rock and heavy metal. In fact, I'lll be making an official heavy metal thread soon if that's something that interests you.

I listen to a lot of 90s rock (I'm old), alternative rock and heavy metal so yeah, I'll check out your metal thread when you have it up.

RolStoppable said:
Aeolus451 said:

I didn't see your post until I saw miguel zorro's reply to you. You're still bringing that bet that you lost up? This thread was worth it just to see this post.

Like I said, respected members of the community were on my side. Based on this, anyone could conclude which side you were on without the need for you to speak up.

Apparantly, your ass is still sore over that. You seem to be kind of person that remembers slights for a long time. That was of your own doing though.