By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Switch] Next Level Games Next Project: Your Opinion

Will it show up at E3?

Yes! 25 53.19%

No! 13 27.66%

Yes, and it will be 1-2-3-Switch! 9 19.15%

Total:47

Man I hope they do a new Mario strikers. That game had an extremely fun /addicting multiplayer on GameCube. It's a perfect fit for the switch!

Think for yourself, question authority

Around the Network

I don't think we'll see anything this E3, though I'd love to be wrong. There was a rumour from a relatively credible source that Next Level Games had a Wii U project in development in early 2015, and I would hope that it's Luigi's Mansion 3. That's certainly something I want to see on Switch, but I'm not sure if we'll see it soon. I'd love to be wrong.

An upgraded version of Punch Out Wii would work brilliantly on Switch, too.

It has to be Luigi's Mansion 3, but I would love to see a new IP from them to be honest.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Mario Strikers or Luigi's Mansion 3. I hope Federation Force wasn't the only project they were working on since 2013. Would be such a big waste if so...

I agree with the rest - Luigi's mansion has to be their Switch game! Their most successful game release yet if i'm not mistaken.

Around the Network
vivster said:

Luigi Strikers. Where you can't move your characters and the ball just rolls into the goal and you win.

I would buy that in a heartbeat! :)

abroZ said:
Man I hope they do a new Mario strikers. That game had an extremely fun /addicting multiplayer on GameCube. It's a perfect fit for the switch!

Hopefully they take more cues from the Gamecube one then the Switch, wasn't into the super moves or the goalie IR pointer saving thing on the Wii.

Part of me wants them to do something new, but then we got Federation Force. I absolutely loved LM2 far more than I loved the original, so I'm hoping the do a 3rd one too on the Switch.

I still remember as a kid getting a gamecube and getting Luigis Mansion as like my first game and being BLOWN AWAY by the visuals that could be applied to this universe. I still to this day think that game looks visually GOOD.

Mario Football 3
Luigi Mansion 3

Make these 2 games asap

KLXVER said:
Another Punch-Out!! would be great

Wow, for once, someone beat me to it!!! XD