By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Switch] Next Level Games Next Project: Your Opinion

Will it show up at E3?

Yes! 25 53.19%

No! 13 27.66%

Yes, and it will be 1-2-3-Switch! 9 19.15%

Total:47
Mar1217 said:
Mario Strikers 3 = Switch wins Europe monthly sales

Mario Strikers on Gamecube actually sold way more in NA then EU and the Wii one sold the same in both regions, Mario Football is actually more popular in NA then EU apparently.

Around the Network

I would honestly kill for a Mario Strikers 3, or even just an MSC HD re-release, the formula was fine in MSC, just update the visuals and maybe a bit more depth with the sidekicks and you've got the perfect game. Best online game on Wii IMO.

I think Nintendo might be better off just letting EA including a "Mario Soccer" mode into FIFA for Switch. It would potentially give them a sales boost, and kinda fills the need for a Mario Strikers, and Next Level can work on Luigi's Mansion 3 for Switch, which would sell more.

Luigi's Mansion is my guess

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I think they should make a new IP.

Just my opinion though, I won't push it on anyone. :)

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Definitely Luigi's Mansion 3. Miyamoto likes the franchise, Dark Moon sold well and there's no reason to give it to another development team, so Next Level gets it. It's also a franchise that's been on both home console and handheld, which makes it a perfect starting point for Switch.

Luigi's Mansion 3 pls.