By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NBA Finals Discussion- warriors clean up in five games, win it all 129-120

They blew the series by pissing away game 3.

Bron is this current games goat, but not even top 3 in all time goats.

Go to Spurs Bron, get revenge.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:

Haha, that KD Nike commercial is savage on the critics, lol.

Great Finals for Durant, what a player.

LeBron's Finals record is uggggly, 3 for 8, but at least he went down shooting this time instead of bailing out.

Lets be real here, most of his points in the 4th came in junk time. He was just paddling his stats. That assist in the last 30 sec so he could avg a triple double

Pinkie_pie said:
Soundwave said:

Haha, that KD Nike commercial is savage on the critics, lol.

Great Finals for Durant, what a player.

LeBron's Finals record is uggggly, 3 for 8, but at least he went down shooting this time instead of bailing out.

Lets be real here, most of his points in the 4th came in junk time. He was just paddling his stats. That assist in the last 30 sec so he could avg a triple double

Yeah but it's better than nothing. LeBron has a habit of going ghost mode in these situations. 

Anyways, congrats to the Warriors, the 2017 NBA Champs.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
The critics of James legacy will argue James 3-5 in NBA Finals and he can not be regarded as good as NBA legends including: Jordan, Kobe, Magic, Kareem, etc. Basketball unlike golf, tennis, swimming or athletics is a team sport, you need other players to help you win.

Hilarious thing is a TON of analysts will put Wilt on the same level as Kareem and Jordan, even though despite his poor finals record.  It's just plain old hypocrisy and a dislike of upsetting the status quo. 

Bill Russell. The Man. The Myth. The Legend.

Around the Network

Went as I expected it, tho I would have loved a game 6 back in cleveland.

I didn't enjoy this finals as I thought I would, adding the 2nd or 3rd best player in the league to a 73-9 team proved to be too much for Lebron and everyone in the west.

Mike321 said:
Went as I expected it, tho I would have loved a game 6 back in cleveland.

I didn't enjoy this finals as I thought I would, adding the 2nd or 3rd best player in the league to a 73-9 team proved to be too much for Lebron and everyone in the west.

Yeah, it sucks to be back to the normal old sports world after the last 12 months with the Cavs coming back from 3-1 for the NBA Championship, the Cubs coming back to win the World Series, Roger Federer beating Nadal for the Australian Opening.  I was hoping we could continue the string of historic championship runs. 

LeBron's a great player, but he has no case for GOAT with a 3/8 Finals record. No way.

Soundwave said:
LeBron's a great player, but he has no case for GOAT with a 3/8 Finals record. No way.

Even though two of those were him and literally NO ONE else vs the undisputed most talented teams of their years?  Jordan by himself wouldn't have stood a chance either.  Just look at the few times he dragged the Bulls to the Playoffs alone, he got obliterated.   Jordan never had to face those two circumstances.  Lebron has like two or three losses that you can hold against him.

And even getting the finals this many times is an accomplishment very few players can even claim. 

But yeah, keep counting rings. 

Nuvendil said:
Soundwave said:

Even though two of those were him and literally NO ONE else vs the undisputed most talented teams of their years?  Jordan by himself wouldn't have stood a chance either.  Just look at the few times he dragged the Bulls to the Playoffs alone, he got obliterated.   Jordan never had to face those two circumstances.  Lebron has like two or three losses that you can hold against him.

And even getting the finals this many times is an accomplishment very few players can even claim. 

But yeah, keep counting rings. 

Making it through the LEastern Conference is no big accoplishment.