By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NBA Finals Discussion- warriors clean up in five games, win it all 129-120

Well, guess Cavs are bowing out in 5 games. Sad.

Around the Network

Curry with the dagger over Kyrie - payback for last year, and that's it.

"The defensive lapses will also be corrected by Golden State to help them shut out the series 128-119."

Wow, I was super close

The 2016-2017 NBA Champions, the Golden State Warriors.
Kevin Durant - Finals MVP

Looks like it's over. Refs allowed a lot more contact in quarter 4, which unfortunately worked against the Cavs but oh well, it's honestly a numbers game this time. Too many of the Warrior's players were hot. Too many weapons. Only chance they had was in Game 3.  And quarter 2 killed the Cavs this game. 

As much as I dislike Durant's choice, at least he proved that he was instrumental. If he had only got like 20 points a game...woooh boy. But he played great.

I hope the Cavs take this personally though. I want Game 4, 5, and early Game 3 Cavs in games 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 next year.

Around the Network

Golden state wins, and I win a $20 bet (I never watch basketball, but I always root for the underdog).

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

The Warriors are your 2017 champions. 129-120

LeBron is now 3-5 in the finals, but he was a superhuman. All credit goes to him. No one can put this against him

barneystinson69 said:

Golden state wins, and I win a $20 bet (I never watch basketball, but I always root for the underdog).

Underdogs? Lol

Fuck yeah!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

monocle_layton said:
The Warriors are your 2017 champions. 129-120

LeBron is now 3-5 in the finals, but he was a superhuman. All credit goes to him. No one can put this against him

Agreed.  The Warriors have 5 guaranteed hall of fame inductees on their team and they were already strong last year.  Him losing in this finals isn't something you can stick to him, imo.  His performance was insane and if this HAD gone to 7, he would probably be the runner up in Finals MVP consideration.