By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NBA Finals Discussion- warriors clean up in five games, win it all 129-120

I'm thinking if Cavs cn pull off a win today, then we're certain to see a game 7.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
Solid-Stark said:
I'm thinking if Cavs cn pull off a win today, then we're certain to see a game 7.

Warriors better not let the Cavs enter their skin 

last thing they need

monocle_layton said:
Nuvendil said:

Well of course that would be awesome.

Two best words in sports:  Game. Seven.

If it reaches Game 7, I know for sure Kevin Durant and LeBron will turn into supernatural freaks. Can easily see either one of them going for 45-50+ in the finals

Actually, if this goes to 7 it's going to be like Rocky 2, both teams will be almost out on their feet.  The Cavs because they have to go full speed the whole way just to get there and the Warriors because they are going to go for that knockout in 5 and 6 cause they remember what happened in 2016. 

And I think the other X factor for Cleveland that showed up is their 3 point shooting.  They were the most deadly 3 point shooting team in the regular season and most of the playoffs but the end of the EC Finals and the start of the NBA Finals was terrible.  If their 3 shooting is back to regular season levels than this could be a real battle.  We'll see. 

Tipoff is in around 20 minutes

Get your popcorn and terrible officiating ready

You know, if the Cavs played as good in normal Finals games as they do in opponents' deciding games, they would probably be one of the most dominant finals teams in recent memory.

Around the Network

Wow, they opened with Round 5 signs and playing "Go the Distance" from Rocky. I see I'm not the only one who has picked up on this comparison :P

Alright guys, I'm gonna try my best to update when I can
However, I'll be enjoying this game at a restaurant :p Jave fun watching the game!

WOW those were some crazy steals.

How embarrassing. Two straight steals and six points in the span of twenty seconds

James is RED HOT. He is gonna explode for 40+ if he isn't stopped