By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NBA Finals Discussion- warriors clean up in five games, win it all 129-120

Honestly, this next game should be good. The Cavs will go balls to the wall because...they have no choice. And the Warriors will too because they remember what happened last time. So if all goes as it should, this should be a good game up next.

Around the Network

I said warriors in 5 before the series started so warriors will win game 5!

I think this game will be a blowout

I'll update the thread in several hours. It's gonna be wild today

I'm still hoping for a comeback that leads into a game 7.

Around the Network
tiffac said:

Well of course that would be awesome.

Two best words in sports:  Game. Seven.

Game 5 preview:

Well folks, what first looked like a blowout is now a series which has tensions from both sides! It's not like anyone didn't anticipate it...

Anyways, the X-factor for the Cavs finally appeared- their role players. Thompson was finally aggressive, people were making their shots, and this time the Warriors were the ones committing dumb fouls. Talk about a turn of events.

One thing we forget however is that the cavs were on fire- they were 24-45 on their threes I believe. Add in the fact that both Klay and Steph disappeared and you wonder how the Warriors didn't lose by 40. The second leading scorer for the Warriors was Green, who only had 17. Says a lot about their forgettable performance.

That being said, I think Klay will have a mediocre performance again, but Steph will fix his shot. The defensive lapses will also be corrected by Golden State to help them shut out the series 128-119.

Bold prediction: LeBron will be finals MVP, even if he loses. He is performing at a superhuman rate. Add in the fact that he's 32 and carrying his team proves he's the most valuable player on the court currently.

Nuvendil said:
tiffac said:

Nothing beats a sports drama like sudden death. :)

Nuvendil said:
tiffac said:

If it reaches Game 7, I know for sure Kevin Durant and LeBron will turn into supernatural freaks. Can easily see either one of them going for 45-50+ in the finals

I fear the Warriors may win this game by like 30 or so. Would love to be wrong