By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do you drink?

Yes 121 54.02%

No 103 45.98%

Total:224

I mostly drink different styles of beer (like Brown Ale, Red Ale, Stout, Pale Wheat Ale, Hefe-Weizen, Cream Ale and Pumpkin Ale). I am trying to get into IPA , but that's truly an acquired taste. I am a beer connoisseur and I drink very, very lightly even when it comes to beer. I also like red wine, sake and very rarely rum. Not into the hard drinks (unless its a fruity mix drink that my fiancée loves to have lol).

Around the Network

I drink on occasions. Too poor to buy alcohol on a regular basis lol

I do drink, mostly on weekends and a large selection of alcoholic drinks. I used to drink a whole lot during college, but today I mostly drink in small quantities and take quality over quantity. ALcohol can be pretty good if you dont abuse it

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

no... saves me ton of money on fancy restaurants :P

it is kinda sad that people judge me for not drinking... since the norm is to drink alcohol... but the taste is horrible and i dont like the feeling of being buzzed or worse drank...

Yes. I don't tend to get drunk though, it doesn't make much sense to me. It's not exactly more fun than being sober, it's expensive, and you don't necessarily feel too good afterwards. A lot of people also act ridiculously when drunk.

Around the Network

I drink probably 5 times a week, but usually just one beer.

When?  At the moment?  Earlier today?  j/k  Last night.

No I don't drink. I know my limits, and that when I like something that my limits are unlimited :P.

Once in a while, yes.

Time to time, it's rather expensive around here though.