By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2017 Press Conference Thread - It's over

Tagged games:

Anyone here by chance going to a PlayStation E3 experience?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Trademarked by Sony in Europe today:

1. Frantics
  2. Knowledge is Power
  3. Bravo Team
  4. Shadow of the Colossus
  5. The Inpatient

Possible leak (if you reply to this please also spoiler tag so people who wanna be spoiler free can be spoiler free):

Reddit user Ruin4r, who leaked Crash, Bloodborne, TloU2, TLG and Days Gone (Dead Don't Ride) back in 2014, is claiming Loco Roco, Sly Cooper, Jax and Daxter, Spider-Man and The Last of Us Part II will be shown.

poklane said:

1. Frantics
  2. Knowledge is Power
  3. Bravo Team
  5. The Inpatient

Possible leak (if you reply to this please also spoiler tag so people who wanna be spoiler free can be spoiler free):

Reddit user Ruin4r, who leaked Crash, Bloodborne, TloU2, TLG and Days Gone (Dead Don't Ride) back in 2014, is claiming Loco Roco, Sly Cooper, Jax and Daxter, Spider-Man and The Last of Us Part II will be shown.

Whats under the spoiler tags.... damn son...

JRPGfan said:
poklane said:

1. Frantics
  2. Knowledge is Power
  3. Bravo Team
  5. The Inpatient

This...

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
JRPGfan said:

This...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QinOrlu1Xpw

*puts on the yellow theme*

JRPGfan said:
LivingMetal said:

This...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QinOrlu1Xpw

*puts on the yellow theme*

I did almost get this for the PSP a while back.  Maybe it's going to be a good time to pick this up "soon."

poklane said:

I think it's 99% fake.

Tlou 2 will not be at this E3, it's way too early. The next time we will see it, it's at E3 2018, with a "WOW" gameplay and a release date for early 2019.

In Germany the conference will be at 3:00 am. Way too late for me, I will watch the whole presentation tomorrow morning.
Guys expect a trailer of The Last Of Us 2 to close the show. ^^

im not gonna spoil my self. so thanks everyone for using spoiler tags!