By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2017 Press Conference Thread - It's over

Tagged games:

ZODIARKrebirth said:

I'd love a Devil May Cry 5, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Around the Network

:o

Also, I've been thinking about PlayStation Now and if we could see an announcement about that since they already announced 3 months ago that PlayStation 4 games would be coming to the service. Announcing a date for that, a list of good games available, the ability to download those games to your PS4 instead of streaming them and making the 1 year subscription option for $100 permanent would be incredible IMO. Maybe also add some EA Access-like features such as discounts on Sony published games and trials for Sony published games.

BraLoD said:
Dr.Vita said:
Tagging again!

Do you think Vita will get a successor announced?

Nah, I think Sony will never release a handheld again which is really a shame because PSP and Vita were awesome handhelds. They will most likely focus on PS4 and maybe a bit PSVR at E3, but I doubt that there will be any big new hardware announcements.

BraLoD you know that I am waiting for the day in the next 6 days where Crash is in the headline of the thread (if he hasn't already been). From now on I am really going to follow this thread!

poklane said:

:o

Also, I've been thinking about PlayStation Now and if we could see an announcement about that since they already announced 3 months ago that PlayStation 4 games would be coming to the service. Announcing a date for that, a list of good games available, the ability to download those games to your PS4 instead of streaming them and making the 1 year subscription option for $100 permanent would be incredible IMO. Maybe also add some EA Access-like features such as discounts on Sony published games and trials for Sony published games.

Haha

Late Tag, sorry guys!!!

Let's rock... AND RIDE!!!

Around the Network

Tag.

Hoping to see more of The Last of Us 2 at E3..

BraLoD said:
Ali_16x said:

And I was agreeing with someone, why would I reply to you if I'm agreeing with another person? 

Lmao, you're acting like 63/238 = 1/4 of all the posts by you is nothing. Now that's funny. 

I don't get it, did you not see what I said for Knack? I said Knack 2 was eh,wouldn't mind it being on a list if it was like Top 30. I don't even know why you brought up Knack 2 and Darksiders together. what am I missing lol? Darksiders is just some random 3rd party game, like putting up FIFA or something.

"Or when you say games like Crash or Tekken were too close and we know all about and excludes them but them complain about Praey because people don't know about it, but WiLD, another indie game nobody talks about it here as well and the flux on information about it is as low as it gets, should."

I don't even get what you're doing, what you're saying makes no sense. DId you not read my post at all? I have completely diffrent reasons for Crash/Tekken and Praey. Seriously, go read my post because you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Eh, seems like you are the one not reading things.

My posts are not only even close to be the majority, what was what you said, and they are mostly replys to people and me adding content to the thread, with goes in the complete opposite direction of what you tried to push with your petty attack, as the thread has been indeed gettng a bigger flux of posts than others combined even without my posts as the thread onwer (which I never said weren't much to begin with, I simply statiscally proved your attack as false) plus my posts are mostly actually meaningful and not "my usual" as you said, except for sad wastes of times like this.

You would have noticed that if you didn't waste more time looking for a funny picture to add to your answer than actually reading what me or you are talking about...

You do realise this back and forth makes you part of the "usual" you criticied before as well, right? What about actually talking about games or the event as well? Because I'm and always have been.

"Eh, seems like you are the one not reading things." Oh really?

"When you say Knack, a first party game, shouldn't be there then go complain about Darksiders because it's a multiplatform game.

"Or when you say games like Crash or Tekken were too close and we know all about and excludes them but them complain about Praey because people don't know about it, but WiLD, another indie game nobody talks about it here as well and the flux on information about it is as low as it gets, should."

This is literally you just admitting that you didn't read what I said because I clearly give two different reasons for Crash/Tekken and Praey. Same with Knack and Darksiders.

You truly don't know what you're talking about. It seems to me you're just going to continue saying nonsense because you're actually going to defend that 1/4 post is literally the same as a person buying their own merchandise and saying "Wow, what a huge sucess my business is' LOL.

"plus my posts are mostly actually meaningful and not "my usual" as you said, except for sad wastes of times like this."

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8433384

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8432573

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8432680

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8441472

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8441490

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8431249

Yes, very meaningful.

Anyways this is getting repetitive, while I've pretty much disputed everything you've said, you only choose to dispute the ones you think you can get correct while ignoring everything where I get you on.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Swingity swooty, im swinging for that booty!

Number 10

Spiderman

Spiderman on the PS4 is every dorks dream. playing as a young, lush boy wearing tights named peter parker who shoots sticky white ooze out of his body. Going on an adventure where you can have explicit sex scenes with fan favourites Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane and Aunt May...... wait.... this isnt developed by CD Projekt? its rated PG 13? there is no spidey smut? but what am i supposed to do? well... i guess singing around new york city and kicking people in the face could be kind of fun... so yeah, be hyped for Spiderman PS4!

ohh and insomniace, what ever you do, just dont that.. yeah.. you know what im talking about... just dont even think about it

(rare footage of spiderman scouring the streets of new york for hot babes)

I really want to see From´s 'dark action rpg' they´re working on.