By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2017 Press Conference Thread - It's over

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
Ali_16x said:

Seriously, and the OP is wondering why there is no hype, picking absolutely the worst games.

Quote me when talking about me.

I'm wondering why there is no hype, yeah, but not because of a thread of just waiting would be gathering a lot of traction, right? Isn't like this thread actually have more posts than all the others combined, because of instead of just the standard waiting I'm in fact, by my own will, doing something to try to promote discussion here.

Worst games, let's see. I started with a Sony first party game, went for a prequel one of the most unique RPGs from the PS3, to the sequel of the most aclaimed turn based RPG from the PS3, to an indie games inspired on one of the very most aclimed PS games of all time, to a series of remake-like remaster of Sony first flagship mascot, to the new game from the most succesful fighting series on PS systems, to the sequel of one of the most loved action RPGs from last gen, instead of 10 shooters people will complain about later when talking about the PS4 instead of the unique games. And you haven't even seem the damn upper half of the list I made yet.

Whining bastards, you give a hand they pull you down.

"Isn't like this thread actually have more posts than all the others combined" I don't get it, you just went against yourself, you're boasting about how many posts this thread has but it's mostly just you posting meaningless things (as usual). 

I have no problem with Knack 2, but if we only have 15 days I wouldn't pick it or atleast so  high, most people are definitely not hyped for it.

Then you picked Valkryia Revolution which 99% of people know is going to be shit and aint nobody going to buy it either.

Finally picked Ni No Kuni which is actually a good pick because we've barely seen anything of it so we are looking forward for E3 to see more of it.

LOL, and then you picked Praey of the Gods, seriously? This game is barely even known, and is a low budget Kickstarter indie that will most likely be shit. E3 is mostly for big games, though I don't have a problem if you picked a game like MatterFall or WiLD. It probably won't even be a part of any conference.

Crash, it's coming out June 30 a bit after E3, what else do we need to see from it? It's not a new game, it won't have new content, we already know what it is, no reason to look forward to it at E3

Tekken? Really? It's coming out before E3, why would we care about it? It's a E3 thread, E3. 

Darksiders 3? It's just a multiplat with no association with PlayStation.

Spiderman, great pick, Ace Combat 7? Ok I guess, should be lower in the list.

The point of these days things, which I'm guessing you got from NeoGAF is about games that might appear at E3 worth looking forward to and the ones that most people are looking forward too.

Spiderman, Ni No Kuni and Ace Combat 7, wow.

BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

see how i turned the community all against you? buahahahahaha

its Banana time!!

Community? You mean Ali_16? Well, there will be no Kingdom Hearts III until 2053, so that was unnavoidable.

Ka-pi just want me to post bears instead...

You use green as your propaganda color, your time will never come, bananaboy.

Quote me when talking about me.

And I actually don't care about Kingdom Hearts 3 that much, I just care about Aqua.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

7 days .

t-t-t-tagging

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

"Alongside God of War Layden confirmed that we'll also see Naughty Dog's Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, Insomniac's Spider-Man, Days Gone from Sony's Bend Studio, and Polyphony's Gran Turismo Sport."

http://www.glixel.com/news/playstation-is-winning-but-what-next-w485683

Shawn Layden: "I think a lot of Japanese developers lost their way chasing the mobile games yen, if you will, but they're coming back to console in a major way. And speaking of, we'll have some big announcements at E3 in that precise vein."

and:

"The crowd will only have to suffer I think in aggregate 90 seconds of me," he jokes. "And in the middle will be all the games."

http://time.com/4804768/playstation-4-ps4-pro-psvr-sales/

Around the Network

Can't wait for Spider-Man and God Of War.

I wonder if we'll finally see what Bluepoint has been remaking. They must have been working on it since late 2015 or something, quite a while.

BraLoD said:
poklane said:

I wonder if we'll finally see what Bluepoint has been remaking. They must have been working on it since late 2015 or something, quite a while.

Any chance we get to hear about it at E3?

Depending on what it is I hope so. Of their 9 projects 8 have been on Playstation, of which 7 PlayStation exclusive. If they were working with Sony again, any idea what game they could be remaking? Demon's Souls could be a possibility I guess.

For some reason they're saying it's 5pm here

Edit: nvm, probably pre-show