By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2017 Press Conference Thread - It's over

Tagged games:

You're doing a great job with all this BraLoD. Got me extra hyped for PlayStations E3. This is Exciting! These games are AWESOME!

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Ali_16x said:

"Isn't like this thread actually have more posts than all the others combined" I don't get it, you just went against yourself, you're boasting about how many posts this thread has but it's mostly just you posting meaningless things (as usual). 

I have no problem with Knack 2, but if we only have 15 days I wouldn't pick it or atleast so  high, most people are definitely not hyped for it.

Then you picked Valkryia Revolution which 99% of people know is going to be shit and aint nobody going to buy it either.

Finally picked Ni No Kuni which is actually a good pick because we've barely seen anything of it so we are looking forward for E3 to see more of it.

LOL, and then you picked Praey of the Gods, seriously? This game is barely even known, and is a low budget Kickstarter indie that will most likely be shit. E3 is mostly for big games, though I don't have a problem if you picked a game like MatterFall or WiLD. It probably won't even be a part of any conference.

Crash, it's coming out June 30 a bit after E3, what else do we need to see from it? It's not a new game, it won't have new content, we already know what it is, no reason to look forward to it at E3

Tekken? Really? It's coming out before E3, why would we care about it? It's a E3 thread, E3. 

Darksiders 3? It's just a multiplat with no association with PlayStation.

Spiderman, great pick, Ace Combat 7? Ok I guess, should be lower in the list.

The point of these days things, which I'm guessing you got from NeoGAF is about games that might appear at E3 worth looking forward to and the ones that most people are looking forward too.

Spiderman, Ni No Kuni and Ace Combat 7, wow.

Quote me when talking about me.

And I actually don't care about Kingdom Hearts 3 that much, I just care about Aqua.

I was answering someone talking directly to me, instead of picking posts in the open to talk about other people, when I talked about on what you told about me, I quoted you.

Anyway, it would be a surprise if my picks would please everybody every day, but what you choose or not to validate for yourself one of the picks is what is contradictory, not me.
(by the way, from the 238 posts made in this thread up until this one of yours, 175 where from you guys, and from the 63 of mine, almost every single one of them where aswering posts from other people there talking about the thread, the event and the games, or posting them, to just put your little dismissing in check while I'm at it).

When you say Knack, a first party game, shouldn't be there then go complain about Darksiders because it's a multiplatform game.
Or when you say games like Crash or Tekken were too close and we know all about and excludes them but them complain about Praey because people don't know about it, but WiLD, another indie game nobody talks about it here as well and the flux on information about it is as low as it gets, should.

Just by this single response I can see your own personal justifications of which would enter and which wouldn't also wouldn't please everybody, so slow it down, buckaroo, look at your feet before poiting to somebody's else.

And I was agreeing with someone, why would I reply to you if I'm agreeing with another person? 

Lmao, you're acting like 63/238 = 1/4 of all the posts by you is nothing. Now that's funny. 

I don't get it, did you not see what I said for Knack? I said Knack 2 was eh,wouldn't mind it being on a list if it was like Top 30. I don't even know why you brought up Knack 2 and Darksiders together. what am I missing lol? Darksiders is just some random 3rd party game, like putting up FIFA or something.

"Or when you say games like Crash or Tekken were too close and we know all about and excludes them but them complain about Praey because people don't know about it, but WiLD, another indie game nobody talks about it here as well and the flux on information about it is as low as it gets, should."

I don't even get what you're doing, what you're saying makes no sense. DId you not read my post at all? I have completely diffrent reasons for Crash/Tekken and Praey. Seriously, go read my post because you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

you know what bralod, screw you and your crappy countdown. im gonna make my own countdown, with blackjack and hookers.... how do you like that buddy! buahahaha

brace yo selfs ya'll. the king is gonna do a top 10 countdown. 

BraLoD said:

From the day you complained there have been half of the time games you specifically mentioned as should be there but didn't comment over any of them yet... but if you bring hookers I might overlook it.

i dont give second chances, once you fail me, you always fail me. 

i will give the people what they want, what they need, what they crave. i shall shine a new era. an era of hope, hype, fanboyism and greatness. This much i vow, the history of this thread will be written in hype. you may bore us with this list, but you can not shatter our hype. Never again shall we endure your lame excuses for a countdown, never again shall we endure your oppression. and you shall know that this thread belongs to the fanboys.

Be confident, You can make it. BraLod.

Around the Network

to get back on track after all the nonesense earlier. i saw this video and thought it was pretty good. its fan made obviously.

poklane said:

Shawn Layden: "I think a lot of Japanese developers lost their way chasing the mobile games yen, if you will, but they're coming back to console in a major way. And speaking of, we'll have some big announcements at E3 in that precise vein."

and:

"The crowd will only have to suffer I think in aggregate 90 seconds of me," he jokes. "And in the middle will be all the games."

http://time.com/4804768/playstation-4-ps4-pro-psvr-sales/

That's probably the first time i'm hyped for this E3.

Can't wait for japaneses games.

Tagging again!