By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo E3 2017 Thread!

How hyped are you for the Nintendo Spotlight?

10 (Hype levels over 9000!) 143 29.92%

9 (Pretty Hyped) 85 17.78%

8 (Moderately Hyped) 80 16.74%

7 (Cautiously Hyped) 79 16.53%

6 (Not quite there yet) 29 6.07%

5 (Unsure) 25 5.23%

4 (Not Very) 14 2.93%

3 (Meh) 10 2.09%

2 (Not hyped) 4 0.84%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 9 1.88%

Total:478
spurgeonryan said:
http://i.imgur.com/XtdQ67G.jpg

Thought that went welll for most E3's.

I can't stop laughing at this lol

Around the Network

Any chance we get some new news or new game during the second day of the treehouse event? Just do not want to waste time seeing the same gameplay over and over again.

pimpcoop said:

Any chance we get some new news or new game during the second day of the treehouse event? Just do not want to waste time seeing the same gameplay over and over again.

If past e3's are any indication, yes. Nintendo sprinkled little announcments throughout each day of E3.

Don't expect like a Smash trailer or nothing, but they will showcase smaller games and even at time announce big games, such as Metroid Prime 4. They have at times mentioned "oh we are working on Pikman 4 or we are working on a RPG pokemon game for switch" You know basically how pokemon was announced for Switch in the direct. A comment from a dev.

But hardly a reason to sit an watch all day if you just want announcements. People online will be super quick ot pick them up and blast them online for you to hear and see about.

Nintendo | E3 2017: Day 2 Now Live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otmXUsVWlDA

And they've started with pokken tournament :/
Does this game even has a huge community behind it? For me it's yet another game with a lack of content.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
Peh said:
Does this game even has a huge community behind it? For me it's yet another game with a lack of content.

You don't get a huge community by not promoting it! Also DX has additional characters, but yeah still light on modes.

Peh said:

Well it sold 1.3m which is not only more than the majority of fighting games but even SFV at retail according to this site and last year got the fourth largest amount of entrants competing at Evo I'd say it has quite the following.

Captain Toad in Mario Odyssey is neat! Wonder if there will be any levels?

MatPat from Game Theory playing in the Pokken Tournament is cool.

please move on from Pokken for the love of all that is holy