By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sega has signed a partnership with Microsoft

WagnerPaiva said:
Oh-oh, bad news for Sony if SEGA create their games for Xbox One and not PS4.

200% sure this is not happening... but yeah, that would be bad news.

On a side note... MS realy needs to partner whit Sega in the jap. market... i mean, they will never win in japan, but MS can improve their sales a bit there and, maybe, get more support from japan devs.

Things can't get any worse there and making some "ps exclusives" multiplats. Would be a nice thing for than, especially considering xbox lack of japanese exclusives...

Around the Network
Manlytears said:
WagnerPaiva said:

On a side note... MS realy needs to partner whit Sega in the jap. market... i mean, they will never win in japan, but MS can improve their sales a bit there and, maybe, get more support from japan devs.

Things can't get any worse there and making some "ps exclusives" multiplats. Would be a nice thing for than, especially considering xbox lack of japanese exclusives...

Games like Valkyiria Chronicles could boos the Xbox sales there, but by now MS probably gave up on Japan, I think...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Cuz it worked so well the first time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

plip.plop said:
Since SEGA now owns Crytek, is it possible to see RYSE 2?

I could see this happening. 

Manlytears said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I think only EA and one other publisher actually still release their games on xbox in Japan. 

Around the Network

If Sega were to partner with anyone it would be Nintendo or Sony.
Microsoft just isn't a good or wise fit.

Judging from the tweet, I'm gonna take that with a grain of salt.

Sega and Microsoft have had partnerships before that people fail to realize. When Sega released Dreamcast, it was partnered with Microsoft. The Dreamcast used a Microsoft OS and it was stamped on every Dreamcast.

https://news.microsoft.com/1998/05/21/microsoft-sega-collaborate-on-dreamcast-the-ultimate-home-video-game-system/

I was Sega fanboy, so I know. 😒

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Shenmue 3!!! 😉

Dreamcast 2 😍

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence