By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Chocolate - White vs Dark: Which is better?

I prefer...

White Chocolate 74 26.71%

Dark Chocolate 100 36.10%

Milk Chocolate 98 35.38%

I don't like chocolate because I'm weird 5 1.81%

Total:277

I like them all personally, though if I had to pick an absolute favourite I guess I'd go for dark chocolate.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

Dark chocolate all day baby, the darker the better. Once you go black, you never go back!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Dark, and I mean real dark (70% cocoa or above), white chocolate is gross, might as well eat a spoonful of lard with lots of sugar, it ain't even chocolate. Milk chocolate is tasty as well, but nowhere near as dark.

I used to love white chocolate, now I vastly prefer dark chocolate. 70%, 80% cacao perfect. I mostly drink it nowadays, dark hot chocolate, mixed with coffee. Best to snack on is a different kind of hot

SvennoJ said:

I used to love white chocolate, now I vastly prefer dark chocolate. 70%, 80% cacao perfect. I mostly drink it nowadays, dark hot chocolate, mixed with coffee. Best to snack on is a different kind of hot

That is actually the original chocolate recipe which ancient Mexicans used to drink, with chili peppers and other spices, its really delicious, but europeans had to ruin it with milk and sugar.

Around the Network

White chocolate isn't actually chocolate, it's made of vegetable butters, fats, and added sugar. While it contains cocoa butter, it does not actually contain any chocolate.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Well there i three kinds of chocolate really

White
Milk (like brown)
Dark

Personally i prefer dark chocolate as i like mine a bit more bitter. Milk is good, white is like eating a fatty sugar cube

Dark chocolate. Not that wannabe imitator white chocolate..

Not a huge fan of either, but White Kit Kat bars are pretty bae.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

White is basically vanilla, dark is fucking bitter and bitter is not a good thing so milk is the only option for me.