By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Chocolate - White vs Dark: Which is better?

I prefer...

White Chocolate 74 26.71%

Dark Chocolate 100 36.10%

Milk Chocolate 98 35.38%

I don't like chocolate because I'm weird 5 1.81%

Total:277

Milk chocolate by far.

Around the Network

White chocolate! I like milk chocolate too, but I can't understand how people like dark chocolate. .-.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I like real food, so dark chocolate definitely wins. It is more satisfying to eat and tastes much better.
When you primarily eat food that isn't processed, you will actually find things that are artificially sweetened quite repulsive when you have them again.

LipeJJ said:
White chocolate! I like milk chocolate too, but I can't understand how people like dark chocolate. .-.

Because is sex made chocolate :P

Goodnightmoon said:
LipeJJ said:

Gross! Sex tastes good! 

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Gross! Sex tastes good! 

Well it depends tbh :P

Milk chocolate, I rarely eat white mostly because it isn't as common as milk or dark but I would choose white chocolate over dark.

Proud to be a Californian.

White,milk,then dark. I'm a fan off all three though

If you try black, you'll never come back.

White chocolate isn't even chocolate per se, the only cocoa thing about it is the butter, isn't it.

Some people might like it, but ewww, come on dudes.