By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Switch will sell over 100 million units

Tagged games:

Should have made this prediction months ago. At this point it just looks like jumping on the bandwagon.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
Should have made this prediction months ago. At this point it just looks like jumping on the bandwagon.

I don't see anyone predicting 100 million. People have been very conservative on their estimates.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Well it's possible..

Anfebious said:
the_dengle said:

I don't see anyone predicting 100 million. People have been very conservative on their estimates.

I know for sure that Rol predicted 100 million.

DroidKnight said:
7. Having enough supply to meet demand.

Wii didn't had enough supply to meet demand in almost hole 1st year.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Anfebious said:

I know for sure that Rol predicted 100 million.

He and I are the only ones.

Meanwhile the other users: 60M, 80M, 40M. No one dares to cross the 100M mark.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Not happening... or at least unlikely...
People have to cool down a bit, nintendo machine just launched! The current numbers are very good, but the switch still needs to prove its "strength" in the long run. Even if nintendo scored many points in the first time, it remains to be know if the situation will continue ...
Imho, at best it will make 3ds numbers, 70m -80m...

Yeaaah, no.

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Anfebious said:

100 million isn't some crazy amount. Its April NPD numbers were better than any month the 3DS had in 2011 outside of launch & Holidays. Outperforming the 3DS in the West while selling similarly to it in Japan is pretty much the golden combo.

Anfebious said:

He and I are the only ones.

Meanwhile the other users: 60M, 80M, 40M. No one dares to cross the 100M mark.

*shrug*

Well, put me down for 100m.

I doubt it but I suppose nothing is impossible.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian