By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox Game Pass live now for Gold members with 2 week free trial, launches June 1st for everyone

Will try it out to try Lego Batman 3 and Saint's Row/Payday.

Around the Network

Pass.. I own digital right to most of the games already. I still have EA access and haven't even used it for a year. Too lazy to cancel it.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

testing now!

DmC Definitive
Brothers a Tale of Two Sons
#IDARB
Halo 5
Halo Spartan Assault
Mega Man Legacy Collection
Resident Evil 0
Super Time Force

for me. That's just X1 titles. Easily worth $10.
On top of that Mad Max, Gears Ultimate, Sunset Overdrive and BC titles such as Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite, Gears 1-3+Judgment, everything Rare, XCOM etc.

I am a little to busy with DQ heroes but after it I will start the trial :).

Ryuu96 said:
Barozi said:
testing now!

DmC Definitive
Brothers a Tale of Two Sons
#IDARB
Halo 5
Halo Spartan Assault
Mega Man Legacy Collection
Resident Evil 0
Super Time Force

for me. That's just X1 titles. Easily worth $10.
On top of that Mad Max, Gears Ultimate, Sunset Overdrive and BC titles such as Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite, Gears 1-3+Judgment, everything Rare, XCOM etc.

I'm scared for what is your Gamerscore going to be like now

Haha this month was pretty poor so far, but this should change it quite a bit. Currently playing Brothers, as it's a quick and easy 1000G.

Around the Network

I would but Microsoft has already had so many sales because of a lack of new games that I have almost all of the BC games that matter.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
I would but Microsoft has already had so many sales because of a lack of new games that I have almost all of the BC games that matter.

lol, you will spin anything into a lame attempt at bashing Microsofts games. It's funny.

Anyways, there's much more than BC games, and it's a free trial, so... yeah.

Sounds good. If it comes to PC I'll consider it.

LudicrousSpeed said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

lol, you will spin anything into a lame attempt at bashing Microsofts games. It's funny.

If Xbox was walking on water the complain would be because it can't swim. These folks are something else.

Goatseye said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

If Xbox was walking on water the complain would be because it can't swim. These folks are something else.

Should be floating on the clouds. Walking on water is lame. Another underachievement by the Xbone fam. 😒

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence