By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Xbox E3 2017 thread- Xbox One X November 7th for $499 | Ori 2, Forza 7, and more announced

Ryuu96 said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

Here goes my bingo card.

Middle needs to be an empty square so you're going to have to remove something.

Fixed

Around the Network

I don't expect anything out the ordinary or shocking for this conference, I just hope that they surprise me when it comes to exclusive games something completely new and ambitious.

Mainly looking forward to Forza Motorsports 7 finally being revealed. It being just days away from being revealed could explain why this month Horizon 3 car pack is somewhat sup par. At least there are some good Forzathon rewards cars available this month but I'm hoping some other cars besides Porsche's show up next month.

Rumors of a new Ninja Gaiden funded by MS and exclusive to Xbone. Wonder how credible they are? That would be interesting.

shikamaru317 said:
Chris Hu said:
Mainly looking forward to Forza Motorsports 7 finally being revealed. It being just days away from being revealed could explain why this month Horizon 3 car pack is somewhat sup par. At least there are some good Forzathon rewards cars available this month but I'm hoping some other cars besides Porsche's show up next month.

Hopefully Forza 7 is cool. Not as big of a Motorsport fan as I am of Horizon, largely because it gets kind of boring driving around the same tracks over and over. Hopefully MS alleviates that somewhat by adding alot of new tracks this time around. 10 new tracks would be great. I want to see the removed Japan tracks from FM4 make their return also. Also hoping for about 150-200 new cars compared to Forza 6. And lastly. I'm hoping for dynamic weather and time of day.

Not sure if they could get all those Japanese tracks back but Fujimi Kaido should have been back in FM6 already since its fictional.  Also since I'm pretty sure all the 1976 F1 cars will be back it would be nice if the could get Fuji Speedway with all its historical layouts in the game if not at least I hope the six wheeled Tyrrell P34 finally shows up in the game.  Also to add some more variety it would be nice if they at least added a couple of ficitional point to point races and some dirt tracks would be nice also.  If they do add 150-200 car I hope they raise the gargae limit by at least 200 cars.  I'm sure the auction house will be back also but I hope they also bring back the feature where you can sell back your cars to the dealer that way when I get giffed the same cars numerous times instead of rejecting them I can sell them back to the dealer because for some odd reason I got gifted dozens of duplicate gift cars in Horizon 3.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
Rumors of a new Ninja Gaiden funded by MS and exclusive to Xbone. Wonder how credible they are? That would be interesting.

I am also hearing about a new Ninja Gaiden funded by MS. 

Another rumor is a new ip Knight Of Aegis. 

"1974, New York City. You are recruited into the Order of Aegis, an elite brotherhood of Mystic Knights sworn to protect and keep the peace between the mortal and supernatural realms.

When a powerful evil stirs in the darkness, you must master the ancient powers of the past in order to save humanity's future."

Leaked Art Work that fits the description?

Tagged!

Super excited. Scorpio is a day one for me regardless.

I have such a huge library of 360, XBox One games so just having the opportunity to play older games in 4k/higher fps glory with the best multi-plats and best online service/controller is totally worth it to me.

I bought my PS 4 Pro for Sony exclusives so my Scorpio is worth the $$ just for the better 4k multi-plays and better online experience....can't wait!

Vasto said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

"1974, New York City. You are recruited into the Order of Aegis, an elite brotherhood of Mystic Knights sworn to protect and keep the peace between the mortal and supernatural realms.

When a powerful evil stirs in the darkness, you must master the ancient powers of the past in order to save humanity's future."

wow sounds cool!

Vasto said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

that leak is 3 months old and from Capcom.

http://vgleaks.com/capcom-3-new-projects-leaked/

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:

that leak is 3 months old and from Capcom.

http://vgleaks.com/capcom-3-new-projects-leaked/

Yeah the rumor says that Knight of Aegis is the Capcom Vancouver game that is exclusive to Microsoft.