By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Xbox E3 2017 thread- Xbox One X November 7th for $499 | Ori 2, Forza 7, and more announced

*Double post

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:
DirtyP2002 said:

that leak is 3 months old and from Capcom.

http://vgleaks.com/capcom-3-new-projects-leaked/

Yeah the rumor says that Knight of Aegis is the Capcom Vancouver game that is exclusive to Microsoft.

Their last game released 8 months ago... Do they have 2 teams?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

First time I've heard of knight of aegis too. Sounds interesting. Less than a week until we find out more.

Hopefully they're aren't too many more leaks. They ruin e3 for me a little.

DirtyP2002 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Yeah the rumor says that Knight of Aegis is the Capcom Vancouver game that is exclusive to Microsoft.

Their last game released 8 months ago... Do they have 2 teams?

idk but they have a staff of at least 170 and i believe that they have been working on this game for a while now.

Vasto said:

One game that I have been following for years that is flying under the radar.

That looks beautiful hopefully MS can lock it down as a lifetime exclusive.

Around the Network

tagging. Hoping to be a proud Xbox owner this Sunday. Ive invested enough as it is lol

The lost pisces looks better than the typical indie game. I'm have to keep an eye out at e3. What's it about? Is it post apocalyptic?

The girl from the game reminds me of the Shiva sisters...

I'd like to see Scorpio have more voice operations and be able to automate your household. I'm a lazy fuck and just want everything done for me, with very minimal effort on my part. I want games to become movies, Sony is almost there. M$ is so behind. I just want to say play game and it'll be won by me watching. One day I hope to just be a brain in a jar giving neural commands and my Xbox controls everything in the house and I will have a robotic Xbot body that will do my bidding.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

It isn't as fun as mashing buttons whilst in god mode and destroying everything with very little effort. It must be why the Leviathan battle was so awesome, since my victory had a guarantee...