By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Year 1 - Week 52 - Global Switch Sales vs WiiU/XboxOne/3DS/PS4

Keep closing that gap, sweetheart.

Around the Network

Can the Switch close the gap between the PS4? Will the Xbox One make a return? And can the 3DS outsell the PSP?

*acoustic guitar starts playing*

*to be continued..*

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Can the Switch close the gap between the PS4? Will the Xbox One make a return? And can the 3DS outsell the PSP?

*to be continued..*

Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel!

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

*to be continued..*

Find out next time on Dragonball Z!!!!

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Week 33 is already up on the main, that went quickly!

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Week 33 is already up on the main, that went quickly!

Will have to update fully in a good while later when I get back home. I'll put it in the table without comparisons and update the graphs for now.

Week 34 is up

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Switch increased to PS4 levels in Europe. Any reason why? I think FEW released that week, but you know, that's not really a system seller.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Switch looks to be on fire. Could it possibly be ahead of the PS4 within the next 10 weeks when the PS4 goes in to holiday frenzy?

Slarvax said:

Switch increased to PS4 levels in Europe. Any reason why? I think FEW released that week, but you know, that's not really a system seller.

Probably in preparation of SMO.