By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Let's play "I'm a bigger nerd than you because..."

I'm a bigger nerd then you because, i watched 700 episodes of one piece in 2 months.

Around the Network
ChrnoTodd said:

Im bigger than you because I've watched over 300 animes :v

areason said:
I'm a bigger nerd then you because, i watched 700 episodes of one piece in 2 months.

isnt that the norm though?

I lived in my moms garage instead of the basement.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

But I am a bigger nerd than you cause I paid all the expenses of my girlfriend for 11 months, and she was dating another guy for 3 months, saying she was at church while having sex with him.

I paid her college, her books, bought her a 500 dollars phone. Which I am still making payments till december.
She would date me from 8 to 11, only to go out with the other guy as soon as I dropped her home.
In the end, she just blocked me and had her new boyfriend text me saying he was with her and I should forget her.

This was one month ago. Biggest nerd that ever lived.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:

But I am a bigger nerd than you cause I paid all the expenses of my girlfriend for 11 months, and she was dating another guy for 3 months, saying she was at church while having sex with him.

I paid her college, her books, bought her a 500 dollars phone. Which I am still making payments till december.
She would date me from 8 to 11, only to go out with the other guy as soon as I dropped her home.
In the end, she just blocked me and had her new boyfriend text me saying he was with her and I should forget her.

I'm really sorry to hear that, man. She sounds nasty as hell, so at least it's a good thing that it's over. On topic though, I'm pretty sure you've won the thread XD

WagnerPaiva said:

Umm, I'm not sure if that really gives you nerd points!

...because I own a NES classic mini.

Dreamcaster said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I'm really sorry to hear that, man. She sounds nasty as hell, so at least it's a good thing that it's over. On topic though, I'm pretty sure you've won the thread XD

Yes, that is the good thing indeed. 

VGPolyglot said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Umm, I'm not sure if that really gives you nerd points!

I am also 35 years old, that probably makes it way nerdier. 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:

Sorry, man :(