By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Man Is Suing His Date For Texting During Guardians Of The Galaxy 2

Umm, how can he sue her if the ticket was a gift? Unless somehow he'll be able to prove that it was a conditional gift or a loan.

Around the Network

A lawsuit is way over the top, but please people, don't use your cellphone in the theatre

I really don't know how to react to this... It seems like it's a bad joke, yet, it isn't.
I'm... befuddled!

She should counter sue him for vexatious litigation

In her defence, movie is plenty of pointless moments where you could text your whole family.

Around the Network

What a giant snowflake this man is. Who here never had a bad date like this? Many times I went out with a girl and she ignored me and left me in some way, shape or form: it is called REJECTION, and it is part of life.

She was texting her friends saying: "this guy is a loser, will ditch him as soon as the movie is over". I am sure a lot of girls thought the same about me.

There are NO safe spaces in life, it is an adventure, it HURTS sometimes, this is how it is.

If you ask a girl out, you risk rejection, simple as that. If you date a girl, you risk getting hurt. Be a man and move on. Ridiculous.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

This must be for the attention. There's just no way this is serious.

Guardians of the galaxy volume 2 is a good movie... to watch with a bunch of friends. As a date movie it isn't that great.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
Guardians of the galaxy volume 2 is a good movie... to watch with a bunch of friends. As a date movie it isn't that great.

Also, movies are terrible settings for first dates: I say go to a coffee shop, a small restaurant or a park, sit down and talk for 20 minutes. Then ask: "Hey, if you like me, we can continue this in a movie or something, but if you do not enjoy me, then I think we should just be friends."

If the girl says she likes you, then ask to kiss her and move along from there. If she says it is better to be friends, shake her hand and say "nice to meet you", and never ever talk to her again unless she starts the conversation.

NEVER EVER waste more than 20 minutes in a girl that does not like you. And for sure do not go to the movies with her.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

This is what he gets for taking someone to a movie for a first date. Horrible, horrible choice and why he will remain single.

A first date should be engaging and fun. A situation where you can break the ice and get to know each other. A movie is after only a few dates where you can just enjoy the person's presence.

He should not only lose the case but also be fined for wasting everyone's time.