By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Wal-Mart culture - Why do the "People of Wal-Mart" go shopping dressed in pajamas?

LivingMetal said:

Why?  Just WHY???

These are pretty much the people who voted for Trump

Around the Network
Ucouldntbemorewrong said:
LivingMetal said:

Why?  Just WHY???

These are pretty much the people who voted for Trump

i see not one white male in pajamas in all of these pics.  Political fail.

You owe me a new pair of eyeballs.

So Mericunz go in gym clothes to work, and pajamas to Wal Mart... what are normal clothes for in Merica then?

Farsala said:
Why not? Why always be serious for everything in life? I'd go places shirtless if it was acceptable, I really don't care what people at the store think of me.

This. If you gotta problem with it, get laid. Who cares how you dress? If you really worry so much about how people dress you prob got issues

Around the Network

Lower income people shop there. Lower income people have less money to spend on their appearance and less self esteem from being poor. It's a toxic soup.

VGPolyglot said:
V-r0cK said:
It's an American thing? Whenever my friends from the US come up to visit they're always surprised at how clean and properly dressed people are shopping at Canada's Wal-mart.

Not really. The Wal-Marts are almost the exact same as they are here, it's just that nobody talks about the normal looking people, only the ones that look out of place and stand out, which creates the illusion that they are a lot different.

I have never seen a person in a Canadian Wal-Mart dressed in jammies

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

It's Wal-Mart not a fancy restaurant who cares.

I wouldn't go in my PJs, but track/sweat pants? Sure.

Now those people might want to lose some weight though, lol.

glimmer_of_hope said:
VGPolyglot said:

Not really. The Wal-Marts are almost the exact same as they are here, it's just that nobody talks about the normal looking people, only the ones that look out of place and stand out, which creates the illusion that they are a lot different.

I have never seen a person in a Canadian Wal-Mart dressed in jammies

I've gone to stores dressed in pyjamas before!

Sleepwalkers, that's what I hope they are.