By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Wal-Mart culture - Why do the "People of Wal-Mart" go shopping dressed in pajamas?

Why?  Just WHY???

Around the Network

For the glory of Satan, of course.

Obviously these woman are advertising the fact that they are ready to be bedded. Take your pick.....and have fun.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

It's an American thing? Whenever my friends from the US come up to visit they're always surprised at how clean and properly dressed people are shopping at Canada's Wal-mart.

V-r0cK said:
It's an American thing? Whenever my friends from the US come up to visit they're always surprised at how clean and properly dressed people are shopping at Canada's Wal-mart.

And Canada's Black Friday events are far more civilized than here in the states.

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:

Not really. The Wal-Marts are almost the exact same as they are here, it's just that nobody talks about the normal looking people, only the ones that look out of place and stand out, which creates the illusion that they are a lot different.

Interesting.

Probably for the same reason why they go to business meetings dressed like they went to a gym.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Interesting.

Which one?

only in america....

this is very much a american thing.