By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Left leaning ABC network cancels Last Man Standing.

Last Man standing should never have gone passed the first few eps, it was dogshit.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
glimmer_of_hope said:

Are you serious? 

Yes. I'm sick and tired of threads which purposely label the left or right as demons. It's nothing more than a hypocritical attempt to label oneself as superior (or others as inferior) by portraying others as some sort of bogey-man

Well said, it leads to nothing constructive. 

monocle_layton said:
glimmer_of_hope said:

Are you serious? 

Yes. I'm sick and tired of threads which purposely label the left or right as demons. It's nothing more than a hypocritical attempt to label oneself as superior (or others as inferior) by portraying others as some sort of bogey-man

Thats life buddy! Anything else and you would be a mindless drone in a world of nothingness! And I am allowed to share my opinion! If you don't like it, then don't read or respond. But no you would rather shut down an entire thread because you don't like it? What a joke.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

glimmer_of_hope said:
monocle_layton said:

Thats life buddy! Anything else and you would be a mindless drone in a world of nothingness! And I am allowed to share my opinion! If you don't like it, then don't read or respond. But no you would rather shut down an entire thread because you don't like it? What a joke.

You can share your opinion- doesn't stop me from pointing out how fucking stupid it is.

Moderated ~ Platina

The Blaze? Isn't that Glenn Beck's network?

Isn't that like the possum calling the raccoon weird-looking?

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
glimmer_of_hope said:

You can share your opinion- doesn't stop me from pointing out how fucking stupid it is.

Say I can share my opinion - Asks mods to shut down thread

And you insulting me just shows what you are all about. And what exactly is "fucking stupid"?

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Bandorr said:
pokoko said:
The Blaze? Isn't that Glenn Beck's network?

Isn't that like the possum calling the raccoon weird-looking?

Well it is the website that fired a woman for saying that women should have access to abortions.

Seems like silencing free-speech wouldn't you say?

Aah, I think I get it now.  I just read where the OP said this in another thread:  "First off, lay off the left leaning CNN. You are never going to get a reliable story from them."

I assume this is some kind of response thread (yay) where he's trying to make a counter-point by using a highly biased network as a source.  

I really hate response threads.

All American sitcoms should be cancelled. Most erased from existence. I sure hope big bang theory gets cancelled and all the copies burn in a fire. Oh this is about politics.....

glimmer_of_hope said:
monocle_layton said:

Say I can share my opinion - Asks mods to shut down thread

And you insulting me just shows what you are all about. And what exactly is "fucking stupid"?

Of course you ignore the people actually making good points. 

"Fucking stupid" means you fail to comprehend what people are saying and unironically defend something you're criticizing at the same time. Not that I should expect much from you righties.

Why is the right so against free speech? Why must they protest anyone that has a different opinion from theirs?

Wait a second...

monocle_layton said:
Can mods lock this up? It reeks of political flame wars

Stop trying to get rid of free speech you heathen!