By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Thread: Tekken 7 [Fated Retribution] Geese is on the way!

TheBlackNaruto said:
Burning Typhoon said:

Nina has difficult dash cancels in her combos.  If you're questioning you're skill level, I have no doubt that you were not doing them.  You couldn't mash buttons as eddy, because the moment you go for a low kick, you're getting blocked.  Eddy has been around since tekken 3, anyone who has any sort of skill knows how to block against him.

If you want to put that nina to the test, or any of your statements, you're welcome to give it a try, I have the game on PS4 and PC.

And that goes for you too, @ black naruto.  I know eddy's strings don't connect anymore.  Some of his natural combos from previous games aren't natural anymore.  He was nerfed.  Lars was nerfed too.  So was Bob.  Much easier time handing them.

Huh? What goes for me too lol?

Nina is not beginner friendly, and Eddy is trash in Tekken 7.  Judging on your knowledge of the game, I can safely say you're not too advanced of a player at all.

Around the Network
Burning Typhoon said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Huh? What goes for me too lol?

Nina is not beginner friendly, and Eddy is trash in Tekken 7.  Judging on your knowledge of the game, I can safely say you're not too advanced of a player at all.

Incorrect my good sir. Nina is difficult to MASTER she is not difficult to use. There is a difference. Someone who is a beginner might like using her because she has a lot of strings that come out easy which in essence to them would make her look easy to use. When in essence she is VERY difficult to MASTER when adding in her advanced movements and cancels. As I stated if they tried her advanced combos and movements then they would have an issue because she has a lot of cancels. That should have been easy to understand. Eddy is also trash to me but he is better in this game than he was before thanks to them balancing the game out more. He is not a high tier chracter at all but with the right person using him he is definitely better than before. You can't question the skill level of people without even understanding something like that. I am not the best but I think I am pretty decent at the game. But no we will definitely have to play sometime. I love playing new people online. I will add you when I get off today so we can get some matches in.

By the way your Lili match was super funny that was not a good Hwoarang player. His mix-ups were not up to par. I liked you Lili though. She is my next character to pick back up along with Steve....but right now I just added Askua and Miguel to my playable chracters so I have to finish getting them up to far first.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

I'll begin digging the grave for your hopes and dreams. You'll know where to put them.

Burning Typhoon said:
I'll begin digging the grave for your hopes and dreams. You'll know where to put them.

Cool lol. Look forward to playing you man even though I think wehave played before back on TTT2 and T6 if I remember correctly. Do you still be playing ranked? I got up to Vanguard like super easy and stopped. I need to get back on ranked and get higher up but me and my friends be just having fun in player matches going at it.

If you are at home now you can send me a friend request and I can just accept it when I get off so I won't forget. My PSN ID is in my sig but just in case it is STLUZUMAKI23(StlUzumaki23)

I play on pc because of issues with lag on PC. It even lagged with a friend whos like 4 blocls away from me. But, I guess i can give it a try.

Around the Network
Burning Typhoon said:
I play on pc because of issues with lag on PC. It even lagged with a friend whos like 4 blocls away from me. But, I guess i can give it a try.

Ahhhh shoot if it is lag the I understand we can try a private matcha nd see if we have a good connection. The online on PS4 still has A LOT of issues and is in DESPERATE need of a patch.

TheBlackNaruto said:
Burning Typhoon said:

Ahhhh shoot if it is lag the I understand we can try a private matcha nd see if we have a good connection. The online on PS4 still has A LOT of issues and is in DESPERATE need of a patch.

Part of the issue is with Unreal Engine 4.  I bet this will be the last tekken game to use it.  The engine itself isn't ideal for fighting games, at all.

Burning Typhoon said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Part of the issue is with Unreal Engine 4.  I bet this will be the last tekken game to use it.  The engine itself isn't ideal for fighting games, at all.

I never thought about that with the UE4.....because thinking back T6 and TTT2 never had half of the issues that T7 has. From the mics, to not being able to leave a match when it is not your turn without quitting the entire apllication, From not being able to ready up when it is your turn if someone joins a room, to the HORRIBLE lag. It makes me so mad lol.

Idk if URE4 is to do with any of that other stuff, but it is, for the button lag.

Now that Namco has a Capcom, and SNK representative, they've got to have a Virtua Fighter character at some point, right? Perhaps even someone from MK?