By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I ate a Lion imported from Ukraine.

Lion candy bar.

Delicious. 58 55.77%

I donĀ“t like it. 6 5.77%

Never tasted it. 40 38.46%

Total:104

How does it tastes bro :)

Around the Network
Pagan said:

God i hate Lion. I am living in Switzerland. I know how chocolate and coffee has to taste like. Starbucks is selling everything but not coffee. And Lion is everything but not chocolate. Its like with chobani yoghurt. You guys thougt that you are eating yoghurt before you tasted greek yoghurt.

Greek yoghurt does taste more intense, but that's mainly because it contains up to 10 % of fat. 

I'm not a huge fan of lion. I mean it's ok, but if I have the choice, I will always prefer KitKat. I also don't like how Nestlé (They are the devil, by the way) contantly reduced the size of lion bars here in germany. By now the normal bars are barely any bigger than the Mini bars. 

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Lion is bottom tear of choco snacks. It's way too hard to eat. It's even worse than Twix.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

You think that is good, try the Peanut Butter Lion bar. Better than whatever Ka-Pi is trying to sell ya.

Hmm, pie.

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:
Lion is bottom tear of choco snacks. It's way too hard to eat. It's even worse than Twix.

Perhaps you're just eating them wrong?

Perhaps they're letting themselves being wrongly eaten.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Perhaps you're just eating them wrong?

Peanut butter Kit Kat is the best, followed by Whipser Gold however, what is your bar of choice?

... you going to say Bounty aren't you?

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
vivster said:

Peanut butter Kit Kat is the best, followed by Whipser Gold however, what is your bar of choice?

... you going to say Bounty aren't you?

Bounty is garbage, I wouldn't even consider it as a snack or edible for that matter.

I think I like Snickers the most but I'm also quite fond of Mars, Milky Way and anything that has ample amounts of caramel in it.

they are quite alright, though I haven't had one in a while.

I'm usually sticking with my Ferrero stuff.

vivster said:

Bounty is garbage, I wouldn't even consider it as a snack or edible for that matter.

I think I like Snickers the most but I'm also quite fond of Mars, Milky Way and anything that has ample amounts of caramel in it.

I usually also don't like Bounty. But there is one exception and that is Bounty with dark chocolate. To my surprise I really liked that one. So if you ever come across it, give it a try.

That said, I also really like Mars. The european one they sell over here. I think that's Milky Way in the US. Our Milky Way is sold as 3 Musketeers in the US. Only god knows why they made all that so confusing! Is there even a chocolate bar called Mars in the US? I have no idea.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Pagan said:

God i hate Lion. I am living in Switzerland. I know how chocolate and coffee has to taste like. Starbucks is selling everything but not coffee. And Lion is everything but not chocolate. Its like with chobani yoghurt. You guys thougt that you are eating yoghurt before you tasted greek yoghurt.

You mean Turkish yoghurt marketed as Greek yoghurt! You're supposed to be Turkish?

WagnerPaiva said:

So, my local supermarket imported a few cases of the LION candy bar from Ukraine. This chocolate bar was, as fas I know, not avaliable here in brazil.

I never ate the candy before, so I bought one. It was also cool to see a product made in Ukraine getting to Brazil

Very delicious, amazing taste.

Came back one day later, they only had 5 units left.

I bought them all and took them to my work, gave one to each co-worker and ate the last one.

All of us agree that LION tastes great, I hope they import it more often.

Does Brazil not have Lion? Do you guys have Mars, Snickers, Twix etc? If you want I can ship you all the chocolate you want

But I'm from the country of real chocolate and I can ship you these