By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I ate a Lion imported from Ukraine.

Lion candy bar.

Delicious. 58 55.77%

I donĀ“t like it. 6 5.77%

Never tasted it. 40 38.46%

Total:104

So, my local supermarket imported a few cases of the LION candy bar from Ukraine. This chocolate bar was, as fas I know, not avaliable here in brazil.

I never ate the candy before, so I bought one. It was also cool to see a product made in Ukraine getting to Brazil

Very delicious, amazing taste.

Came back one day later, they only had 5 units left.

I bought them all and took them to my work, gave one to each co-worker and ate the last one.

All of us agree that LION tastes great, I hope they import it more often.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

You monster

monocle_layton said:
You monster

Could very well replace Twix and Kitkat as my favorite candy bar, amazing taste!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I ate them from time to time around 25 years ago lol

Is it like Mr. Big? That's what it looks like to me.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
VGPolyglot said:
Is it like Mr. Big? That's what it looks like to me.

I have no idea what one of those is, had to google it lol... similar, but no peanuts in a Lion bar, although you CAN get them with peanuts too

Actually, reading on apparently Mr. Big is a Canadian thing. I never knew that!

Lion is awesome.

Bristow9091 said:

... I thought you meant an actual Lion! I was thinking "What the actual fuck?!" but then I saw a Lion Bar lol... they're sold in pretty much every shop here in the UK, one of my favourite chocolate bars actually :P

I will actually miss the taste of them, it is quite unique!

KLXVER said:
Lion is awesome.

Oh yes, blew Kitkat and Twix out of the water for me, makes Snickers taste like... well, an inferior candy bar.

crissindahouse said:
I ate them from time to time around 25 years ago lol

Really? But not anymore?