By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I ate a Lion imported from Ukraine.

Lion candy bar.

Delicious. 58 55.77%

I donĀ“t like it. 6 5.77%

Never tasted it. 40 38.46%

Total:104
WagnerPaiva said:
Nem said:

You know... i'm gonna start taking your threads as you just beeing a very happy person.

Like, i don't think lion is anything special, but you live in a messed up country where you may get shot at any time, so this time i will just commend you on your excitement. ;)
I guess it's fun trying new things once in a while.

Just a shame about the religion thing. :p

Yes! I first heard of LION on Vgchartz, someone posted a picture in a thread about candy, a year ago. So, entering the marketing and seeying them, right there, it was kinda exciting.

I had no idea how they tasted liked, so, it was also very surprising. Crazy to know you do not like them. Maybe it tastes different if they are not widely avaliable, lol =D

I do not have candy very often, for health reasons. So it is fun when I have one.

It's not like i dislike it, but it didn't leave the same impression on me. :)

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:

Anyway, Lion's alright. By far the best out of those types of bars. Followed by Kitkat, which is decent enough. Bounty is aweful, and Mars isn't much better.

But really, Lion gets destroyed by Toblerone. Or any Swiss or Belgian chocolate. You just don't go eating chocolate that's not from either Switzerland or Belgium. That's like eating cheese that's not from France or the Netherlands.

First time I tastes Toblerone it was after a thread like this had tons of people praising it. I bought one but did not understand what the fuzz was all about.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I like English chocolate bars, my favourite is Cadbury 'Starbar' which tastes amazing, although low key it seems.... Don't get what all the fuss is with Lindt?

WagnerPaiva said:
S.Peelman said:

Anyway, Lion's alright. By far the best out of those types of bars. Followed by Kitkat, which is decent enough. Bounty is aweful, and Mars isn't much better.

But really, Lion gets destroyed by Toblerone. Or any Swiss or Belgian chocolate. You just don't go eating chocolate that's not from either Switzerland or Belgium. That's like eating cheese that's not from France or the Netherlands.

First time I tastes Toblerone it was after a thread like this had tons of people praising it. I bought one but did not understand what the fuzz was all about.

Agreed, Tolberone is pretty overrated if I really wanted some milk chocoate that is better then a plain Hershey cocolate bar I would go with a Milka bar.

I have been to Europe many times, but have never seen this candy bar...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).