By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your DREAM E3 announcement?

Mine's simple too. I just want a new Bomberman game in the style of B64, and for him to be in Smash. Too bad those will never happen... TT_TT

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Fallout VR for the PSVR!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Eric2048 said:

The Elder Scrolls 6.
Crash Team Racing Remaster.
A New Sly Cooper Game.
Dragons Dogma 2
PS All-Stars.
Ape Escape 4.

Add Ape Escape 4 to my list! Ughhhhh I'm almost given up hope on a new one. The first Ape Escape has some of the most brilliant level design and game design of any game ever. It's one of my favorite games tbh.

FF VII R coming to ps4 holiday 2017
Sony announces a ps4 go with futuristic style that can play every ps4 game digitally and streamed via LTE
And it's bundled with FF VII R

mM

Sega is back to hardware market. Old ips revisited.

Around the Network

The World Ends With You 2 from Square.

Dreams don't come true...

The "Nintendo Switch Home"

Same specs as the switch but due to not being portable only costing $199.99 and not $299.99. I don't want to have to pay more because it's portable, when I'll only use it on a TV.

Also, Crash Team Racing remake/reboot.

Spyro Trilogy Remake, like crash, preferabbly by the same developers too as they seem to know how to be faithful to the originals.

My actual dream announcement would be Nintendo making games for PS4, but that's naughty.

The "Nintendo Switch Handheld"

Just a Switch without the dock.

More realistic: FF7 Remake for Switch.
Less realistic: FF6 and FF8 remakes for Switch.
True Dream: Enhanced complete remake of Xenogears for the Swich.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Same as every year; Half-Life 3. Failing that, yet again, I'd be happy to see some Elder Scrolls 6 or more from CDProjekt Red as well as a proper mainline Gran Turismo.