By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your DREAM E3 announcement?

- Nintendo announces and reveals SCD's for the Switch and explains them. High end console games are then announced by 3rd parties (it's a dream right).

- PS5 gets mentioned or teased

- New 3D Metroid staring Samus and Sylux. Including a Hunters like fleashed out multiplayer mode on the side.

- Nintendo announces a brand new 1st party IP that has an M rating for older fans

- Resident Evil Revelations 3 annouced

- BioWare's new I.P. finally gets it's publically revealed! (Chances are pretty high on this one)

- You know that game based on The Fates (The Moira) from Greek Mythology (In abstract concepts only). Hopefully we see more of it and maybe a full trailer and grand reveal. It's been too long since we seen her other than some Sony e-mails and teases from her Voice Actress. Don't fucking troll your fans for no reason jeeeeerks! Bring the whole gang and lets kick some alt-right, alright! Bonus points if the bell is actually the main threat, fucking terrifying. (Likelyhood... 5% because developers are gamers too! Too soon man, too soon.)

Around the Network

Nintendo announcing TWO new Metroid games, a 3D one made by Retro/NLG and a 2D one made by Yacht Club Games

Snorlax Sumo

A Luigi to the Past

A Telltale Mario

Noms For Homs, a Xenoblade mobile title

Wario Kart

Pocket Monster Hunter

Cooking Kirby (Cooking mama X Kriby)

Zelda Mystery Dungeon

Smash Emblem

Smash 4 port

XBCX port

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC that could not be possible on WiiU

New Nintendo IP teased

Some cool PC only title that maxes out next gen hardware is shown

FFXV PC

Microsoft goes bankrupt and all games that were to release on Windows will now be on Linux (Xbox can live on if it wants)

A VR game where you just hang out in a cool world, populated with realistic people or animals

Pokemon on Switch

Switch Mini

Switch Pro

New 2DS (not XL)

Qbby amiibo comes to Australia

PC game streaming on Switch

Sony is now releasing all their games on PC as well as the PS4 via the Playstation PC Store

PS5 release

Next gen VR headset is revealed

Alan Wake 2

axumblade said:
I want Civilization VI on the Switch. When that doesnt happen I'll insist for Super Mario RPG 2.

My boi!

OT: Jak & Daxter Remake, that would make me ejaculate uncontrollably but I'd settled say FFVII part 1 or GoW coming out this fall or a KH3 release announcement.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

New Dragon Age, comes out in September.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

A new Professor Layton game with Hershel himself in it, the puzzles and gameplay of lady Layton will probably be fine, but would really like another story with the professor in it. Unfortunately it'll definitely not happen though.

-Jet Set Radio 3
-Skies of Arcadia 2
-Metroid 5
-Eternal Darkness 2
-Beyond Good and Evil 2
-Jet Force Gemini 2
-Perfect Dark 2
-Portal 3
-Ninja Gaiden 4
-Kotor 3

One of those, and I would be ecstatic

Switch VR (and it comes bundlet with Luigi manson 3)

eddy7eddy said:
I have Xenoblade Chronicles 2 now, but...

Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks 2 Would be fantastic

Left 2 Dead 3 for Switch/PS4/PC

I would love a Left 4 Dead 3!

FromDK said:
Switch VR (and it comes bundlet with Luigi manson 3)

Switch VR?