By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Am I the only one that realizes Project Scorpio is the Cloud?

Tagged games:

Your take?

Agree 18 13.85%

Didn't realize it 5 3.85%

Disagree 23 17.69%

Shut up 15 11.54%

Fanboy 10 7.69%

Don't care, will get it 10 7.69%

Don't care, won't get 26 20.00%

Switch is stronger 10 7.69%

PS4 Pro sucks, tho 11 8.46%

Go LoD 2 1.54%

Total:130

It's almost like when you meet a hot chick and then when you bout to bone, she pulls her underwear off and you are faced with a bigger penis than yours. 😬 demoralizing...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:
It's almost like when you meet a hot chick and then when you bout to bone, she pulls her underwear off and you are faced with a bigger penis than yours. 😬 demoralizing...

Just turn her around. You won't see it anyway. The other way is also a lot warmer.

Scorpio is the Cloud? I suppose you could turn Cloud over too. Would look like a girl from behind... Maybe.

Blast processing> The cloud.

Nah, the cloud was going to do amazing new things with physics and AI. Scorpio is just gonna render the same stuff in 4K. Cloud was cpu boost, Scorpio cpu still sucks.

Crackdown 3, Cloud handles the multiplayer the destruction, Scorpio renders the result in 4K.

ironmanDX said:
pbroy said:

Just turn her around. You won't see it anyway. The other way is also a lot warmer.

Scorpio is the Cloud? I suppose you could turn Cloud over too. Would look like a girl from behind... Maybe.

Looks plenty girly in that shot right there.

Around the Network

It's definitely the same PR trick.

"Games? No, let's dream about the cloud, guys! Our console will be more powerful even if it doesn't have games! "

2 years later...

"Games? Cloud? No, let's dream about the Scorpio, guys! Our console will be more powerful even if it doesn't have games or the cloud!"

We can already guess what will be MS PR in a year ("Games? Cloud? Scorpio? No, Xbox Two!"), it's really easy to understand. It seems to be enough for some people.

^ Don't forget mixed reality http://mashable.com/2017/04/06/acer-mixed-reality-developer-edition-hands-on/#WVGQRjfd2mq4 Although there's nothing mixed about it, I guess it makes it sound like hololens.

Oh nvm, it's not for gaming
https://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-touts-windows-mixed-reality-education-tool/

I would really like to know if Scorpio is going to have VR support and what that would be. This all for now
What’s even less clear is how virtual reality and mixed reality will roll out to Project Scorpio. The future Xbox is set to get “mixed reality” in 2018, but the console is also supposed to be capable of virtual reality (VR) at launch. Will Scorpio owners be waiting until 2018 to get VR and mixed reality via third-party headsets?
http://www.pcworld.com/article/3176515/virtual-reality/windows-mixed-reality-vr-headsets-will-hit-the-xbox-one-and-project-scorpio-next-year.html

The cloud thing doesn't really work like that. Scorpio can run games 4k 60fps while the vanilla XB1 won't be able to with the cloud.

I think this was the last major time the cloud was tried to be used to push the original X1 system as something that it wasn't, which was sad because the upgraded system was already in the works while their PR crew were out trying to sell this, but given this was at the Japan launch of the machine it isn't really a wonder why the machine sells triple figures there each week.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Scorpio is just gonna be a cloud box that runs only Crackdown.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.