By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - US software, week ending 1st of April

F.Scofield said:
Lawlight said:

Shadow Fall released next to a Battlefield, a CoD, a FIFA and an Assassin's Creed game.

Edit: And a Lego and a NFS and a Injustice game.

All ps3/x360 titles, its like saying lego city undercover, bomberman R, 1-2 switch, snipperclips, fast rmx are competitions.

First you're assuming that all PS4 owners owned those systems but the worst of your argument is comparing those Switch mini games/demo to AAA games and the biggest franchises of these past few years. Also Lego City for Switch hasn't been released yet, has it?

In other words, lots of things wrong in your post.

Around the Network
ArchangelMadzz said:
F.Scofield said:

Come up with a better excuse please, if that was the case killzone shadowfall would be the best selling item on ps4 for months.

I don't remember killzone Shadowfall being the highest rated game in years or killzone being a rich IP with decades of history but keep making comparisons :)

Well the last zelda wasn't either,the last zelda, skyward sword is considered one of the worst zelda by many and only sold 3.8m lifetime on a console with a 100m userbase.

why is so hard to admit zelda on switch is doing great and outselling horizon cause it's a good game? why do you need to downplay with "hur dur, there's nothing else to buy so that's why"

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

Lawlight said:
F.Scofield said:

All ps3/x360 titles, its like saying lego city undercover, bomberman R, 1-2 switch, snipperclips, fast rmx are competitions.

First you're assuming that all PS4 owners owned those systems but the worst of your argument is comparing those Switch mini games/demo to AAA games and the biggest franchises of these past few years. Also Lego City for Switch hasn't been released yet, has it?

In other words, lots of things wrong in your post.

Lego city released nearly a month ago and there's nothing wrong in comparing with games like bomberman and 1-2 switch, they are both games with full retail price, but if you want more to add to your list, you can add i am setsuna, disgaea 5, dragon quest heroes 1 and 2, just dance 2017.

Having NFS,CoD, Assassins creed or any of those late ports on switch's first month wouldn't have changed anything on zelda and mk8d sales and no matter how much the fanboys try to spin the data, zelda is outselling horizon cause it's a good game, if it was another zelda following skyward sword things would be way different right now.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

F.Scofield said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

I don't remember killzone Shadowfall being the highest rated game in years or killzone being a rich IP with decades of history but keep making comparisons :)

Well the last zelda wasn't either,the last zelda, skyward sword is considered one of the worst zelda by many and only sold 3.8m lifetime on a console with a 100m userbase.

why is so hard to admit zelda on switch is doing great and outselling horizon cause it's a good game? why do you need to downplay with "hur dur, there's nothing else to buy so that's why"

Or you can ignore the part where I said it would sell like mad no matter when it came out. I feel you're projecting your frustrations at others onto myself. 

And this Zelda is better than skyward sword. Anyone who buys a switch right now is buying Zelda. It has over 100% attach rate. To say that not having any other major titles to compete with isn't working in it's favour at all is disingenuous and you know it. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

F.Scofield said:
Lawlight said:

Shadow Fall released next to a Battlefield, a CoD, a FIFA and an Assassin's Creed game.

Edit: And a Lego and a NFS and a Injustice game.

You heard it here folks. 1-2 switch and call of duty is the same level of competition. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

Must we have a Horizon/Zelda battle in almost EVERY thread created.....geesh.......

OT: Good opening for MLB: The Show! Yet another strong exclusive for PS4 gamers to choose fro,.....as if my backlog wasn't big enough already GEESH!!!! But once June hits and Tekken 7 comes out I don't care what else is out it will ALL be put on hold for Tekken 7!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

bluedawgs said:
Mummelmann said:
Yeah, Horizon climbing towards that fabled 10 million any day now...

Am I evil for being happy seeing the unimpressive Mass Effect numbers? I hope EA rage quits on Bioware and realizes they've ruined one of the best developers of all time. But that's never gonna happen, of course.

high percentage of digital sales, worldwide sales, vgchartz having very inaccurate data as known by everyone, the fact that we got pr stating the game sold 2.7 million 2 weeks after launch. looks like you have issues with the game which is fine but im sure you know the game has obviously sold much more than what vgchartz says it has

No issues here, I bought it day one and finished it in about five days. But the 10 million lifetime crowd were still being insanely optimistic.

ArchangelMadzz said:
F.Scofield said:

You heard it here folks. 1-2 switch and call of duty is the same level of competition. 

It is on nintendo consoles and if you read right that's what i meant, between cod and switch 1-2 , switch 1-2 will end up selling more on the nintendo platform despite the game being a piece of crap.

It's about time we have to accept that Switch is  success.

Lawlight said:
Rab said:

Zelda Wii U still doing good after 5 weeks, niinteresting 

Hmm... what else are Switch owners supposed to buy?

User moderated for this and other posts. -RavenXtra

Finally. Sick and tired of his constant stealth flaming