By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 100 Days of Trump -- A Review

Best part of the 100 days ... when you know Trump is 100 days closer to being out of the White House.

Around the Network

He is the greatest President of all time in his first 100 days. According to Trump in his fantasy world that is so far detached from reality. Trump is not biased at all. The lackeys of Trump will agree with everything Trump says and never question him on anything.

It isn't as if Hillary would have made a good President either. We were fucked either way.

But it is laughable that anyone who voted for him would continue to try to defend him, when he has been nothing but a national embarrassment for his first 100+ days. His very election was a national embarassment of historical proportions, that someone like that could quite literally just buy their way with their billions into the White House, and do so while spewing what essentially boils down to the most vile, ignorant rhetoric that any US Presidential Candidate has run on, as in OPENLY stating, in a very long time.

And the worst part of the joke is, I don't believe he ever actually WANTED to be President, much less actually believed he would win. Everyone thought Her Majesty was going to win. And instead, what we get is the lowest voter turnout in decades, leading to his "Supporters" actually managing to put that clown in office.

"We won't get taxed to death". lol

No. RICH people won't get taxed. Your tax situation will literally either remain unchanged, or get worse. And meanwhile, while the nation blows money on a wall no one with intelligence ever wanted nor asked for, he is trying to strip away protections, regulations, environmental standards, etc., not in the interests of the common American (because all of that is AGAINST our interests), but rather, in the interests of himself and his super-rich friends and allies.

The dude hasn't even been in office half a year, and he's already doing everything he can to erode our international ties, to stoke war, to destroy massive progress made on BADLY needed environmental changes, etc. etc. etc. And it isn't even as if he is some diabolical villain. He's just a spoiled, rich jerkoff with a big mouth, trying to help out his own business interests with Presidential power, and stroking his ego, as a rich kid who grew up being used to getting away with saying/doing whatever the hell he felt like. THAT is the guy in our "most powerful office in the land".

But yeah, "at least now we don't get taxed to death". Right.

What's going to be truly hilarious, is that if this dude gets impeached, it's not even going to be the spineless coward Democrats that pull that trigger. It'll be the Republican Party that never WANTED him to be their nominee in the first place. They'll impeach him, because even as corrupt as they are, they know he's bad for THEIR interests. Now that's some food for thought.

deskpro2k3 said:
while their backyard is getting flooded, the climate change deniers are happy with him.

I guess they rather see their backyard get flooded than seeing a wind turbine. They also rather get poisoned by fossil fuels than seeing a wind turbine or drive electric. Well those people have a right to vote too I guess.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

pokoko said:
Aeolus451 said:

There's no point to try and discuss any of this because you made this thread for....

Yeah, I have to agree.  I'm not a Trump fan whatsoever but this isn't a "review".  I was hoping for something objective when I clicked on the link but I can't get anything of value from this because I can't trust it.  The tone makes that clear, not to mention some of the source links.

This. I hate liberal media stoop so low with their rhetoric. There are plenty of ways to rip Trump a new one with neutral facts. Doing it like this will just fuel him and their supporters.

Just stick to the facts and do go to his level.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
Pemalite said:

And why are you happy with him?

Because we won't get taxed to death.

You aren't a billion dollar company though.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Jesus Christ.. Quit trying to shame people for excersing their right to vote. Trump won, get over it. Honestly, what are you trying to achieve at this point.. To make people feel bad? To somehow act like you're contributing to a greater good by posting on a gaming message board? To somehow get him impeached? Good luck.. 

All these assholes screw things up once they reach office in one way or another, Trump is/will be no different.. Presidents are little more than salesmen/puppets that are there to take the heat for the real power structure pulling the strings behind the curtain anyway. Honestly, I'm getting really sick of these freaking doomsday proclaimations. I found them ridiculous when the right did it against Obama, and I find it equally ridiculous now that the left is doing it against Trump. 

Honestly, if I have to keep hearing about this asshole for 4-8 more years, I might lose my freaking mind. 

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

DarthMetalliCube said:

Jesus Christ.. Quit trying to shame people for excersing their right to vote. Trump won, get over it. Honestly, what are you trying to achieve at this point.. To make people feel bad? To somehow act like you're contributing to a greater good by posting on a gaming message board? To somehow get him impeached? Good luck.. 

All these assholes screw things up once they reach office in one way or another, Trump is/will be no different.. Presidents are little more than salesmen/puppets that are there to take the heat for the real power structure pulling the strings behind the curtain anyway. Honestly, I'm getting really sick of these freaking doomsday proclaimations. I found them ridiculous when the right did it against Obama, and I find it equally ridiculous now that the left is doing it against Trump. 

Honestly, if I have to keep hearing about this asshole for 4-8 more years, I might lose my freaking mind. 

So you think people shouldn't exercise their democratic rights outside of elections?

Like Bill Maher said, Trump supporters don't believe in facts. You can show them all day how Trump is horrible but they won't see it. Because they're too blind to him. Even Republicans have started to see him for the disgusting mess he is. Trump supporters are afraid of change and will do anything to get back to the 1950s, even if thats not achievable. However, as time goes on, many of Trumps supporters, who are older, will die out. The nostalgia will be forever forgotten and the US can finally make progress in moving the country forward. Not this backwards downwards spiral where we get rid of climate regulation, take away rights from women, deport people who came here for a chance of a new start, and dividing a country to an unbelievable extent.

And if the country continues this way, it will fall apart. And it would rightly so. At the moment honestly I'd prefer if ths US fell apart. It's a disgusting a pitiful place right now.

Pemalite said:
Snoopy said:

Because we won't get taxed to death.

But taxes are increasing for some?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/23/trump-tax-plan-cuts-wealthy-low-income-inequality

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/13/501739277/who-benefits-from-donald-trumps-tax-plan

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/20/on-his-first-day-in-office-trump-raises-taxes-on-middle-class-homebuyers/

http://www.businessinsider.com/who-will-save-money-lose-trump-tax-plan-2017-2/?r=AU&IR=T/#for-married-couples-filing-jointly-the-average-increase-is-slightly-less-in-most-cases-5

Majority of the Tax cuts go to the Rich/top 1%. The very people who need it the least.
It's similar to what our current government is doing, pushing for "Trickle down economics" by providing tax cuts, cost reductions, removal of red tape for the rich and big business in the hopes it will trickle down to lower classes.
It hasn't worked. Costs are rising, wages are stagnant, Government debt has exploded... And that's all starting to impact the low and middle classes.

Plus points for the theintercept. article about homebuyers. 

It's amaznig to me how people fall what's advertised and what the actual plan is.