By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Angelus said:
Chris Hu said:

He had a poor career so far period and like I said before is highly overrated.  I guess Harden has to win a title shut up all the haters but I take Harden over Lillard easily.  He just needs to adjust his game in the playoffs a bit to be more effective because its harder to get foul calls in the playoffs.  That being said he got way farther in the playoffs this year then Lillard will more then likely ever get in his entire career.  Out of the team in the West that made the playoffs OKC will drop off the most and Portland will drop off the second both should miss the playoffs next season.

How has Lillard had a poor career? He's never been on the kind of championship capable team that Harden has had multiple times in his career. Lillard once won a playoff series pretty much single handedly. When has Harden done that? 

And again, their stats are VERY similar, so I don't know how you can say one guy has had a poor career, but the other is all that.

Lillard: 23.1PPG on 43.2% shooting, 36.8% from deep, 88.4% from the line, 6.2 assists, 4.1 rebounds

Harden: 23.0PPG on 44.3% shooting, 36.4% from deep, 85.4% from the line, 6.1 assists, 5.1 rebounds

If Lillard had been put in the same kind of team situations Harden has had in his career, there's no question in my mind he'd be handily outperforming him. Just my opinion. 

Harden numbers could be a lot higher but OKC didn't realize how good of a player he was and he came of the bench in his first three years.  Also Harden didn't have much of a supporting cast last season and he lead the league in assists and came close to leading the league in scoring also.  Again Lillard is very overrated also led me remind you again he got owned by Rondo in the playoffs this year that sweep was pretty much the most embarrassing defeat in in this years playoffs.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Angelus said:

How has Lillard had a poor career? He's never been on the kind of championship capable team that Harden has had multiple times in his career. Lillard once won a playoff series pretty much single handedly. When has Harden done that? 

And again, their stats are VERY similar, so I don't know how you can say one guy has had a poor career, but the other is all that.

Lillard: 23.1PPG on 43.2% shooting, 36.8% from deep, 88.4% from the line, 6.2 assists, 4.1 rebounds

Harden: 23.0PPG on 44.3% shooting, 36.4% from deep, 85.4% from the line, 6.1 assists, 5.1 rebounds

If Lillard had been put in the same kind of team situations Harden has had in his career, there's no question in my mind he'd be handily outperforming him. Just my opinion. 

Harden numbers could be a lot higher but OKC didn't realize how good of a player he was and he came of the bench in his first three years.  Also Harden didn't have much of a supporting cast last season and he lead the league in assists and came close to leading the league in scoring also.  Again Lillard is very overrated also led me remind you again he got owned by Rondo in the playoffs this year that sweep was pretty much the most embarrassing defeat in in this years playoffs.

I think we're just gonna have to agree to disagree here, but I'll happily admit my view of Harden is incredibly biased, for all the reasons I laid out earlier. Just can't stand the guy

You might can't stand him but the guy is a incredible scorer and passer and a way better player then Lillard ever will be.  Again he is this years MVP and will get at least a couple more.  And since Lillard will miss the playoffs next year he is not going deeper into the playoffs then Harden did anytime soon. 

Chris Hu said:

You might can't stand him but the guy is a incredible scorer and passer and a way better player then Lillard ever will be.  Again he is this years MVP and will get at least a couple more.  And since Lillard will miss the playoffs next year he is not going deeper into the playoffs then Harden did anytime soon. 

Derrick Rose was an MVP winner too

Which, honestly, how people vote for MVP is a whole nother issue. Don't even get me started lol

Angelus said:
Chris Hu said:

Derrick Rose was an MVP winner too

Which, honestly, how people vote for MVP is a whole nother issue. Don't even get me started lol

I have no problem with Rose winning the MVP that year nobody was substantially a lot better that year.  As much as I like Nash him winning back to back MVP was way more questionable then Rose winning it. 

Around the Network

Sixers GM having his multiple Burner/Troll accounts to Troll his own team. The Sixers GM will get sacked and David Griffen will take over and that will lead the way for Lebron joining up with his favourite GM, David Griffen.

The Cavs are playing solid, but it's tied at half. Knowing Golden State does the 3rd quarter run, I think KD finds his rhythm along with Steph who's been playing like a monster and Klay who will find his way and the Warrriors will pull it out.

BTW, Draymond is being extremely disappointing so far.

The Warriors got a bit of a scare back there with Klay. Thankfully, he looks to be ok.

Ohhhhh boy; 3rd quarter; Here they go again.

Cleveland is playing to their peak right now. I hope they sustain it because it may make an interesting series, but who knows what's gonna happen now.