By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Gotta give Cleveland a lot of credit. They're holding up much better than I thought they would.

Around the Network

Cleveland needs this win if they want any chance in this series. Lebron is playing like a god, and while his teammates aren't doing their COMPLETE best, minus Curry, name 1 Warrior that has been consistent all night.

The Cavs have outplayed the Warriors all night, and while I can see them maybe winning a game at home, if they cant get this, it may be over.

Well, I will be DAMNED.
THe Cavs are sure shocking the shit out of me today.

To me that looked like a blocking foul on Lebron purely because he was moving while taking it, but if the Warriors end up winning, I'll understand the outrage

Good going Smith...

Fucking shit!

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Good going Smith...

Fucking shit!

what an amazing game from lebron, too bad his team is so shitty.

Even though they lost, Cleveland, and LeBron especially, never looked better in defeat.
They actually had a chance to pull off the impossible and win it in the end.
They sure as hell earned a lot of respect from me for how hard they played tonight.

Cleveland played with heart and Lebron had 51 8 and 8, and even though they got it to OT, they lost. This series might be a sweep. Lebron played out of his mind and it wasn't enough. I know Cleveland played better than expected, but where do they go from here to Game 2 that improves their odds? They missed some shots sure, but so did the Warriors. This Finals even when competitive is a disappointment of sorts.

PAOerfulone said:
Even though they lost, Cleveland, and LeBron especially, never looked better in defeat.
They actually had a chance to pull off the impossible and win it in the end.
They sure as hell earned a lot of respect from me for how hard they played tonight.

Exactly and they still lost, because George hill and jr smith shit the bed. lebron had 51 and played like a god of basketball, while curry and durant were average today.

Incoming shitty Finals series. I'm so so sorry Lebron. You're an amazing player in a shit team.