By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Cavs fighting back. This could go to game 7, we'll see.

Around the Network

Another 40+ point game for Lebron. How many is he up to?

Also, this was Boston's best case scenario to win away. Love was down, it was just Lebron and the backup. Now Boston had better hope their home court advantage remains strong.

Lebron James is the best basketball player in the world!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
Lebron James is the best basketball player in the world!

Who didn't know that? 

(I mean, outside of like Skip Bayless)

When was the last time we had a game 7 in both conference finals? Looks to be all but a certainty at this point.

As an aside, I know everybody talks about the Celtics' home/road split, and that's fair, but it's stunning to me how much more effort the Cavs bring when they're playing at home. Where is this hustle, and tenacity when they go on the road?

Around the Network

Well, one thing is for sure. If it's the same old song and dance in Game 7. Boston either meet Houston in the Finals or be waiting for either them or Golden State.
Though I expect Cleveland to come out with much more fire and tenacity then they have in the last 3 games in Boston to date, LeBron will make sure of that.

I think that the Rockets can actually win today but if the game is not close by the 4th quarter they probably should rest most of the starters that way they have better chance of winning game seven.

Grayson Allen drafted into the NBA will be a laugh. It will be interesting how many players he trips or attempts to trip in the NBA. He is a good player but he is more known for being a dirty player who likes to trip opposition players. There are far more athletic African-American that will be selected ahead of him in the draft but a hard guy that can shoot the ball will be worth drafting.

3-3 all in the Eastern Conference Finals with a strong win by the Cavs over the Celtics. 46 points by Lebron James is amazing. James can pull off a miracle and beat the Celtics in Game 7.

So Kevin Love has been ruled out for game 7. No excuses for Boston now imo. You have to close that deal