By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Chris Hu said:
Chris Paul played hurt in game 4 and today I doubt he will miss game 6.

I really hope he's okay.

Damn!

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Nuvendil said:
If the Cavs make the finals and the Warriors don't, that would honestly be pretty hilarious :P

It looks like it will either be a signification of an end of an era with both going out, but if both end up coming back and winning the series man, 4 years in a row of the same two teams, it'd just be way too lopsided.

Yeah, seems the end of the Cavs-Warriors saga may be upon us.  A very anticlimactic one, which is ironic considering the red hot drama of the 2015 and 2016 finals.  

But if the Cavs can rally and get to the finals, I think the Rockets with their isolation focused game would be a better matchup than the Warriors.  The odds still won't be in their favor (or the Celtics if they make it), but it's better than the Warriors who are a team I doubt either has any chance of beating unless they pull a Dallas Mavericks and suddenly become far better for a brief period than they should be.  Though the fact that Dallas is the only team I can think of as an example of that should illustrate the odds of that happening.

Seems as though the injury bug loves to rear its ugly head around the tail end of the postseason.
Did it in 2015, 2016, and now here we go again.

Too much pressure is on Durant and James to lead their teams to victory. When the other players around them contribute minimally it becomes near impossible for their teams to win. Rockets and Celtics play better team basketball and they play better team defence to shut their opponents down and they both deserve to play in the NBA Finals.

What is really impressive about today's Rockets win is that they beat the Warriors with only a seven man rotation.

Around the Network

Rockets will win the series 4-2, no Game 7 needed. The Warriors are rattled and back to back narrow losses will lead to them getting blown out by Rockets in Game 6.

Chris Hu said:
What is really impressive about today's Rockets win is that they beat the Warriors with only a seven man rotation.

Was it the defense?

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Rockets will win the series 4-2, no Game 7 needed. The Warriors are rattled and back to back narrow losses will lead to them getting blown out by Rockets in Game 6.

With CP3 questionable, I'm not so sure. Harden needs to really step his game up, he played horribly today.

KLAMarine said:
Chris Hu said:

Was it the defense?

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

With CP3 questionable, I'm not so sure. Harden needs to really step his game up, he played horribly today.

Harden was just terrible shooting threes the rest of his game was actually decent. 

Man, please god let CP3 be ok. He's the only reason I want Houston to win. That man deserves a championship

My preseason prediction was Goldrn State over Boston in the finals. Almost there.