By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Terrible cheap shot by Derozan on Clarkson just before the end of the third quarter. He should be facing a ban for that incident!

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Terrible cheap shot by Derozan on Clarkson just before the end of the third quarter. He should be facing a ban for that incident!

He got kicked out of the game and might have to pay a fine. That is good enough. Plus their season is over. 

I think LeBron now has more playoff sweeps than any other NBA player. Plus thanks to 76 he will get at least one day of extra rest.

Nuvendil said:
And that's a wrap for the Raptors, another #1 seed meets an ignoble end with both their star players caving under the pressure. And this is why I couldn't care less about the regular season :P

Lowry is no star. I'm amazed that he managed to build up such a reputation, but his play is just about above average. Especially this (regular) season.

That the Raptors caved was no surprise to me, I was watching Game 7 of the Indiana - Cleveland series and it was apparent that the Pacers were the better team matchup-wise against the Cavs.

It's a shame that Boston doesn't have Kyrie, or the Celtics would go on to the finals, but now it looks like it's gonna be another final loss for LeBron. Still hoping the Rockets toss the Warriors out in the west, at least.

Edit:

Chris Hu said: 
I think LeBron now has more playoff sweeps than any other NBA player. Plus thanks to 76 he will get at least one day of extra rest.

I believe he set that mark last year already.

Around the Network

The Raptors are a soft team with no real big tall defenders. It is hard to see how they will recover from that humiliating defeat against the Cavs. They are better trading Derozan and Lowry and tank next year to rebuild their team from scratch.

Warriors, please lose.

Finally Lebron gets some damn rest lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Hoping for a Cavs Rockets finals

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Well its kinda odd that the Eastern Conference finals start first. So LeBron really doesn't get extra rest.