By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Switch vs. Scorpio - FIGHT!

Choose Your Weapon.

Nintendo Switch at $300. 263 78.74%

Xbox Scorpio for $400. 71 21.26%

Total:334

switch, no doubt.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network

Switch because i love nintendo games. The scorpio i believe will be 499.00. and i heard all Xbox exclusives will be on PC.

Switch, I never had any interest in Xbox franchises, perhaps with the exception of Forza, but that was before they became arcade racers. Besides, being a PC gamer, most Xbox games become available to me anyway in time.

Easy choice for me; the Nintendo Switch.

Since I already own a PS4 that would eliminate my need for a Scorpio since the 3rd party games that Scorpio will have will likely be on PS4 as well and Xbox 1st party games don't appeal to me. 

Switch, dood.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Switch. The PS4 gets most of the XB1 library and the exclusives have been kinda weak on Xbox this gen.

I definitely chose the Switch, because:
-better games
-handheld mode
-cheaper

I have a PC, so Switch by default. But I do want a Switch for Nintendo games.

Switch. I'm using a 720p TV at the moment, so it's an easy choice as I'd be paying a premium for features I don't need. Plus I like Nintendo games and third parties haven't done much to interest me this gen.

Nintendo has the more desirable exclusives and the better price. Not much of a question.
Pitching a $300 Switch next to a $200 XBox One S with 2 games might sway a few more people.