By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
plzdontbanme said:
I won't care if it is a lifetime warranty. 3 years isn't that long. I am using an early 2006 console and it hasn't ringed on me yet. In fact I have a feeling when the 3 years are up it's gonna red ring so 3 years is nothing.

That's why you conviently pick up and drop it at about 2 1/2 years. 

Around the Network

The RRoD is a conspiracy created by Microsoft to force consumers to buy new consoles that supposedly do not have the RRoD problem, thus increasing their market share without actually selling to different consumers. I'd say the actual amount of users is about half that listed on VG Chartz due to rebuys. It's all a sham.

/sarcasm

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

twesterm said:
If it is fixed then there's no worry at all.

If it isn't fixed you still have a three year warranty so who really cares?

Great point.  Let's see what happens when we apply it to other products.

Who cares if your car has a chance of breaking down every day if you have a 3 year warranty? 

Who cares if your refridgerator has a chance of breaking down every day if you have a  3 year warranty?

Yeah, I can totally see how a long warranty makes everything better. 

Words Of Wisdom said:
twesterm said:

Great point. Let's see what happens when we apply it to other products.

Who cares if your car has a chance of breaking down every day if you have a 3 year warranty?

Who cares if your refridgerator has a chance of breaking down every day if you have a 3 year warranty?

To be fair a 360 is a luxury item and not a necessity but your point is vaild nonetheless.

I've disabled all the lights on my 360 so I'll never ever get the dreaded RRoD.

[Ba-dum-bum. Try the veal, tip your waitress.]

Around the Network

its fixed for the most part i think.

you will never get a definant answer. no one really knows. i would asume its not just to be on the safe side. and ask in a couple of months. cause only time will tell.

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

Words Of Wisdom said:
twesterm said:

Great point.  Let's see what happens when we apply it to other products.

Who cares if your refridgerator has a chance of breaking down every day if you have a  3 year warranty?

excuse me but this really made me : what is he thinking?? pure bull----

Just got a new Elite and it has new 175w power block, new Benq drive etc so surely these are being rolled out across the range.

Check your drive yourself here: http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/Xbox_360_DVD_Drive_Comparison.htm

I'm thinking that it's fixed cause we don't hear about it anymore.
In fact, lately I've been hearing more problems with PS3 and Wii.