By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "I'm not a racist, I just can't stand non-whites!"

Sieg Heil

Nein 42 100.00%

Total:42

Now listen close, this is what needs to happen. It's very simple really, we need to get our planet invaded by aliens. Maybe then, maybe probably then, will that delusional YT video, and the delusional people in the comment section will put aside their insanity, and unite with the rest of the world.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
monocle_layton said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=378&v=SvthNcsV6xA

This isn't a thread to bash anyone specifically (neonazis are an exception). Hilarious to see people use "alternative facts" to excuse their racism. My favorite comment would probably be this one:

"Great vid! I hate this multiculturalism shit. White women have been made to think they're doing themselves and society such a service by laying down with a black man. And of course black men see it as an accomplishment to take a shot at the white man. It's absolutely disgusting."

These people really need a girlfriend. Oh wait...

So you are happy to show prejudices against neo nazis?

But find it repugnant when someone shows prejudices your Marxist circle has told you is off limits?

Don't tell me, you think it's ok to kill Trump as well?

How very original.

deskpro2k3 said:

Now listen close, this is what needs to happen. It's very simple really, we need to get our planet invaded by aliens. Maybe then, maybe probably then, will that delusional YT video, and the delusional people in the comment section will put aside their insanity, and unite with the rest of the world.

Yes, Ronald Reagan once said that the human race would put their petty difference behind them if they had a common threat beyond earth. It would bring us together as one human family in defense against what comes from outside. Humans fear what they consider to be outside threats which put their livelyhood and peoples at risk.  Indeed, Reagan was right.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Hitler was quite a delusional man. Its usually those types of people who force their way into power to force the world to see their ideal or die.Sociopaths. Even Ghandi was racist, but he respected hitler and I dont really think he liked multiculturalism. This is exactly why we have to push forward as people, because generations tell the story of the human race, no matter what color. Plus it is well doccumented that it is healthier to mate with those furthest from your gene pool for healthier children. This can occur within or outside of your genotype.

The issue with "diversity" is introducing people who don't share the values of common to your geographical location, and thus will behave in a way that is in determent to those common values and norms being carried forward in the long term.

The benefits of diversity come secondary to the established rights of the people of a geographical area.

UnderstatedCornHole said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Hitler was quite a delusional man. Its usually those types of people who force their way into power to force the world to see their ideal or die.Sociopaths. Even Ghandi was racist, but he respected hitler and I dont really think he liked multiculturalism. This is exactly why we have to push forward as people, because generations tell the story of the human race, no matter what color. Plus it is well doccumented that it is healthier to mate with those furthest from your gene pool for healthier children. This can occur within or outside of your genotype.

The issue with "diversity" is introducing people who don't share the values of common to your geographical location, and thus will behave in a way that is in determent to those common values and norms being carried forward in the long term.

The benefits of diversity come secondary to the established rights of the people of a geographical area.

It is in human nature to intrude upon others and then claim rights. As contradictory as it may seem, it is what has happend with past humans wherever they might be. Most of the world was dominated by those who intruded upon their way of life in order to expand their peoples and way of life regardless. Humans will do this on earth as they would years from now when they eventuall go to other planets. Western civilization would never have reached their peak without eastern civilization. Humans learn techniques from other cultures and the most traveled nations are generally the ones who gain the most knowledge and power from their expeditions. We are people and can learn one anothers language, as long as we are raised by another human being and take to our human heritage of learning language and customs. Yes, cutlural identity matters, but only if one is identified as being different and then looks for self identification. Technically, i've found out that it doesnt matter as long as we know where we come from as humans. History is a story of nomads humans who spread across the earth and used human ingenuity to survive. Once we met our distant cousins after years differences came and we met them as if it was the first time. Cultural differences if curious rather than feared can bring us together. For instance, most blacks in America cannot tell you which tribe they came from, because American slavery included generational brainwashing. Only the most studied or ones that were told can tell you which tribe they came from which is pretty small. They focus on the current culture built by their time in America.

America in itself is a cutlure based on multiculturalism. It was built and fought over by diverse peoples and regardless of what we may think unlike homoegenous places were in it together. Look at the olympics. We excel at so much because we truly have the best of the best in the world. We also have a habit of trying to get the worlds best to come here and enjoy the fruits of capitalism. The intenet harbors multiculuralism and diversity, hence why I am speaking from so many people regardless of where they live. We are the human race and people whether they claim to be individualists work towards an end of making gains for humanity.

Around the Network

People like that want attention. It's best to not give them any. I despise racists of any color and any racist movements.

Ganoncrotch said:
The only thing I can take from the title is that the person who said it doesn't understand what the term racism.

He could say I only like Western or put a random country here culture and atheism or Christianity and just be guilty of discrimination. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Racists are worse than Muslims running around shouting Allah Akbar! 

They are admitting to being racist when the word not is taken out. 

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Racists are worse than Muslims running around shouting Allah Akbar!

well, yes that should be obvious

a Muslim shouting "Allah Akbar" is the same as a Christian shouting "Praise the Lord/Lord Jesus Christ" (+ afaik it's also regularly used in similar ways as "oh my god" ) -  there are a few contexts in which this behavior can indicate abhorrent world views, but usually it means the person is simply pretty religious, which isn't an inherently bad thing

Great, now I have Nazi stuff on my Youtube.

Btw, why isn't there a 'Jawohl' option in the poll?