By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "I'm not a racist, I just can't stand non-whites!"

Sieg Heil

Nein 42 100.00%

Total:42
jason1637 said:
Don't feel like watching. What's the video about?

It's Mein Kampf in english...unfortunately, all the nazis came out from the dark and filled the comment section with some disgusting things. Weird to think people would want Hitler alive, considering he also believed people with disabilities are better off dead

VGPolyglot said:
monocle_layton said:

?

I see a lot of disturbing things as well. I recall seeing a youtube video where the dude was supporting pedophilia if the child consents or something. 

What's scary is that we probably walk past these types of people daily unknowingly

Do you know Varg Vikernes? He's a former black metal musician that murdered someone, now he makes YouTube videos complaining about Jews, immigrants and tries to defend Hitler by saying that he hated Christians. He got arrested a few years ago for having a whole bunch of weapons, and ended up getting charged for inciting racial conflict.

What a nutbag. Good thing he isn't popular

palou said:
Holy shit, are those youtube comments serious?

Probably. Always an idiot here and there. Chances are they're loners, so they spend their time online admiring hitler

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:

VGPolyglot said:

Do you know Varg Vikernes? He's a former black metal musician that murdered someone, now he makes YouTube videos complaining about Jews, immigrants and tries to defend Hitler by saying that he hated Christians. He got arrested a few years ago for having a whole bunch of weapons, and ended up getting charged for inciting racial conflict.

Well, if you consider 100k subscribers as not popular:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Radek said:
"This video is not available in your country's domain"

I'm from Poland.

You've missed nothing of value...

He talks about how the jews brought the negroes to Europe to corrupt white girls and culture...

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

VGPolyglot said:
monocle_layton said:

I am sincerely (and very badly) surprised that the community of ACTUAL neonazis is this big...

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

palou said:
VGPolyglot said:

I am sincerely (and very badly) surprised that the community of ACTUAL neonazis is this big...

Well, he probably got a lot of fans from his music.

Around the Network
palou said:
Radek said:
"This video is not available in your country's domain"

I'm from Poland.

He talks about how the jews brought the negroes to Europe to corrupt white girls and culture...

LOL. There aren't that many black people in Europe, and honestly the ones I've spoken with before seem like normal people. I would be far more worried with certain immigrant groups from the ME that live in Europe and hate everything about its society and people, versus a few million black guys who have white girlfriends...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
palou said:

LOL. There aren't that many black people in Europe, and honestly the ones I've spoken with before seem like normal people. I would be far more worried with certain immigrant groups from the ME that live in Europe and hate everything about its society and people, versus a few million black guys who have white girlfriends...

Hmm, I seem to remember that Hitler hated a group from the ME...I think they were called Jews?

VGPolyglot said:
barneystinson69 said:

Hmm, I seem to remember that Hitler hated a group from the ME...I think they were called Jews?

Did I say I hate middle easterns? No, because that would make me a hypocrite. Did I say that I hate Jews? No, good god the suffering they have had to face is unimaginable. I'm talking about the radicalized, the ones that live in ghettos who grow up with people around them that don't assimilate. I'm saying Europe should be worried because this is a growing issue. Please don't mistake what I am saying...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I'm just happy to do my part. Many white vagina​s have been polluted by my black dick.

Killing racism one pussy at a time.

There are some many fucked up people out there. Not long ago, I found a YouTube channel with a community of flat earth believers. Fairly large amount too. Its fucking amazing how dumb people can be.