By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Extrovert vs. introvert? Optimist vs. Pessimist? Which are you?

Which are you?

Extrovert + Optimist 6 5.04%

Extrovert + Pessimist 9 7.56%

Introvert + Optimist 58 48.74%

Introvert + Pessimist 46 38.66%

Total:119

Introvert. I get very nervous when there are a lot of people around me.

Also, I'm not pessimistic, just realistic

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

I'm an introvert forced extrovert given my career choices so far. As for optimistic vs pessimistic. Im both. Some days Im one and others Im, well, the other!

Introvert who can be extrovert when in a forced scenario.

I'm definitely pessimistic, as one of my flaws as a person is believing in myself.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Extroverts hold conversations in real life, not on a video game forum. What did you expect?

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

I'm an optimist, in the sense that life in itself has value, regardless of success or absence thereof.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Around the Network
palou said:
Extroverts hold conversations in real life, not on a video game forum. What did you expect?

I expected most people to be introverts here, if that's what you're asking. Now, you can also have friends and participate on a forum, so it wouldn't be that surprising to find some extroverts on here. However, this thread was made to create discussion and maybe to help the users here better understand each other.

I'm in the middle, but I lean more towards introvert. Oh, and optimist too.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Barkley said:
I put introvert and pessimist, but I'm not really that pessimistic, more down the middle.

Same. About some things I'm rather pessimistic, about others I'm rather optimistic. I chose 'pessimistic', because I don't have a lot of self confidence (I guess that makes me slightly more pessimistic).

But I do know for sure that I'm more introvert than extrovert.

Probably lean extroverted overall can spend days talking to people about random things, which is my greatest barrier to getting anything done. I'd say I'm a realist overall but I like to also be optimistic.

Definitely an introvert. I spent my teenage years interacting with virtually no one outside of my immediate family. Talking to new people was one of my greatest fears. Now I'm a little better, but I still prefer to spend most of my time alone, and I very rarely approach people in social situations. I also do not and never have had any friends, due to having been both homeschooled and a recluse. 

But yeah I try to lean a little towards optimism.