By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - DC TV's Arrowverse |OT|

ARamdomGamer said:
Only watching Supergirl thanks to the recommendation of mah mexican boi. Been a very gay ride, looking forward to monday's episode

Supercorp will be on the rise for the next episodes and I love it.

Around the Network

Any guesses on who Savitar will be.

Arrow episode was alright. Not a fan of Felicity even more now.

I dont like supergirl much, it is too cheesy for my taste. Arrow so far this season has been decent, even good sometimes. Flash so far i'm kinda in between, this season is not the best for sure. LoT, the season 2 i think is better than the first, It's a fun ride where you dont put too much thought into.

For all the Cable hero show, the best is still Agent of Shield

green_sky said:

Barry, I hope. Dunno who else it could be that makes sense and wouldn't suck.

Ryuu96 said:

Time Remnant Barry/Future Barry or Ronnie, after the recent episode I'm leaning more towards Ronnie.

Yep those seem like only two options. Her reaction at the end implies Ronnie more. 

Barkley said:
green_sky said:

Barry, I hope. Dunno who else it could be that makes sense and wouldn't suck.

Future Barry would make sense as Ronnie would not know about Team Flash as well as Savitar does. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

The Flash S03E20 - Savitar Reveal

Well....Alright xD, not sure what else to say, while the reveal was good (Even if they did wait to the very last minute) it was really predictable, 20 episodes for this...Now they have 3 episodes to explain a lot of origin story, I'll still say it's a time remnant Barry, it has to be our current Barry since he knows everything so maybe a time remnant created in a future fight with Savitar.

I'm guessing that he's a time remant as well. It's the only explanation. Has to be one from the future in order to have currrent Flash's memories. 

Yep as expected. Some bizzare things this season. Barry seems really nerfed. In previous seasons he used to transport people when they were about to be hit. Nowdays he just gets hit himself.

I don't know why I am still looking for some logic in Flash, but I'm ok with Savitar, I guess

Click HERE and be happy 

The Savitar reveal was decently done, even if it was very obvious going back to the episode where he said through Julian "I am the future Flash." I spent a few minutes rewinding and explaining to my wife that there was no way he said that statement that quickly for it to read or be heard as "I am the future, Flash." That and the "he is the first speedster" were dead giveaways.

That said, I am interested to see just how they explain the shift in Barry. Also, will it tie in at all to the message that a future Barry left for the Legends that was touched on during the mega-crossover this year? Is this the same future Barry or a different one? Chances are they will probably ignore the message, but I am hoping not.

What the bananas was that Arrow episode. More Olicity.