By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best graphics on Wii U

Hynad said:
bigtakilla said:

Which is good if you're looking at pictures I guess, but as far as playing the game.... ;)

Don't exaggerate the issues. But the thread is about graphics, not performance. 

It's graphics directly impact it's performance.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Hynad said:

Don't exaggerate the issues. But the thread is about graphics, not performance. 

Still irrelevent.

Hynad said:
bigtakilla said:

Still irrelevent.

Only if you don't care about what game best represents the graphics capabilities of Wii U.... Which is exactly what this thread is about....

bigtakilla said:
Hynad said:

Still irrelevent.

Only if you don't care about what game best represents the graphics capabilities of Wii U.... Which is exactly what this thread is about....

I do care. And Zelda is the game that best represents the capabilities of the Wii U. Regardless of the issues you choose to blow out of proportion. I played that version of the game, and it's nowhere near as bad as you make it sound. Visually, it stands comfortably atop XCX.

Hynad said:
bigtakilla said:

I do care. And Zelda is the game that best represents the capabilities of the Wii U. Regardless of the issues you choose to blow out of proportion. I played that version of the game, and it's nowhere near as bad as you make it sound. Visually, it stands comfortably atop XCX.

large dips in framerate isn't anything I'm making up, or blowing out of proportion. And visually it can stand on top of XCX, but it's not the best representative of the Wii U's graphics capabilities. It's obviously a bit too much for the old console.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Hynad said:

large dips in framerate isn't anything I'm making up, or blowing out of proportion. And visually it can stand on top of XCX, but it's not the best representative of the Wii U's graphics capabilities. It's obviously a bit too much for the old console.

Hey, if you say so. I disagree. And as far as I care, I'm right. =P

Hynad said:
bigtakilla said:

Lol, disagree with what? That there are frame dips in BoTW? That those frame dips are a direct result of not being able to handle the effects that place the game over XCX visually? It's all good, and there is no arguement that Zelda is better visually than Xenoblade X, but it is also no arguement that Xeno X performs better.

It was never a point of one of us being ultimately right or wrong, because we both are. It's just to show a different perspective which you simply don't care to see. In the end we are both right, but I go out seeing both sides of the fence, while you simply refuse to see anything else but what you want to see.

bigtakilla said:
Hynad said:

Lol, disagree with what? That there are frame dips in BoTW? That those frame dips are a direct result of not being able to handle the effects that place the game over XCX visually? It's all good, and there is no arguement that Zelda is better visually than Xenoblade X, but it is also no arguement that Xeno X performs better.

It was never a point of one of us being ultimately right or wrong, because we both are. It's just to show a different perspective which you simply don't care to see. In the end we are both right, but I go out seeing both sides of the fence, while you simply refuse to see anything else but what you want to see.

Wait. Why do you assume I don't see both sides? Because I don't blow the performance profile of Zelda the way you do, or something like that? Because those performance dips don't make me say or think the same thing as you?

And @ bolded: The way you were arguing (what for, really?) made it seem like you think XCX is better visually than Zelda. 

The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker.

I thought everyone had agreed that the lemon in Color Splash was the most graphically impressive thing on Wii U.