By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When we will see the switch in VGChartz? Order number etc.

??????????????????????????????

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

Around the Network

Chrismas-Time 2017 :) hehe :P
I think in 1-2 weeks ^^

Updates to VGC?

Pffff

Good one!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Before Half-Life 3 at least.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Idk, but I hope it's soon.

Around the Network

Well, it's been over a week now since the last charts update (USA week of March 4th.) so it is getting kind of annoying.

I guess will the switch's second week be a lot quicker coming out? Like very soon after this delayed week?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

When they are ready, not a moment before.

think-man said:
When they are ready, not a moment before.

But maybe a few minutes after!

Ka-pi96 said:
Soon.

IIRC the guys in charge of the numbers said they wanted the first week Switch sales figure to be as accurate as possible so are checking as many sources as they can, hence it might be delayed a bit more than a normal week would be.

I was wondering what was taking the latest updates so long.  Guess this explains it. 

While we're at it, can we please swap colors now that Nintendo is using red again? Always felt weird seeing Nintendo use blue and PS using red on the charts =P