By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty: World War II

Intrinsic said:

why don't they make one based on Vietnam.....

now that would be something i buy

Black Ops 1 is based on Vietnam

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

About time, it's needed to go back and simplify now for so long.

jason1637 said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Sledgehammer = no buy me. Their games are garbage.

Also that image is 100% photo shopped. The "W"s aren't even the same size and the "II" is the Black Ops 2 logo. 

Dude they only made one game...

...and it was the worst in the series. 

Turkish said:
Still burned out on WW2 games from Gen 6-7, not hyped to play as the Merican superhero soldier that singlehandedly wins the war. It's never about the east front, Africa or Asian front. How about the fall of Berlin from the viewpoint of a German?

Just gimme current era or (late) cold war stuff.

CoD:WaW had an Asian theater along with European.  They did a decent job with the Japanese hiding in trees and coming out of the bushes with banzai charges.

FIT_Gamer said:
jason1637 said:

Dude they only made one game...

It really wasnt. It ha da solid campaign and the MP was fun for the first few months. If they can have a good campaign and make the MP better so peopel can keep playing it could be a great game.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
FIT_Gamer said:

It really wasnt. It ha da solid campaign and the MP was fun for the first few months. If they can have a good campaign and make the MP better so peopel can keep playing it could be a great game.

The campaign was ok. The MP was terrible. Worst matchmaking ever, hit boxes were gigantic, rubberbanding was ridiculous, some the worst lag. It was technically the worst COD MP I've played. The only COD I have owned that sold before they even released the first map pack. 

But Treyarch isn't making it so it won't be good...

Shinobi has confirmed the setting but can't confirm or deny this specific leak

Yes My First call of duty Since blackops2

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

IGN and Eurogamer confirming the leak
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03/27/call-of-duty-2017-possibly-returning-to-world-war-2-setting/
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-27-this-years-call-of-duty-is-set-in-ww2